Leash Walk - Photos

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG... the look on that poor squirrels face! lol
Do not feel sorry for the squirrel lol! They are vicious and have no fear. I had to switch to safflower seed or else they would get too possessive of the bird feeder and try to attack Delilah if they thought she was too close.

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh! He has grown up so fast and so handsome!
Thanks!
He sure has.

Hope you can follow the following scatter brain, run on & on sentences...

Since it's been so long since I've had young cats, 96 & 97 is when my wife and I had young cats. 2 of these departed us in 2011. Tigger was our 20 year old that we just lost 2 weeks ago, and before that BC in 2016, so I really only remember the senior cats and the last 2 were what I think small, Tigger at 6 1/2 lbs & BC at 7 lbs. Very small frames on both cats.
Buddy is so solid. Maybe the other cats we had were built like this when younger and I just don't remember, but he's all muscle.
Look at his shoulder / chest bulging out of the harness.
Last time I weighed Buddy, maybe a 2 months ago, he weighed a pound more then Tigger at 7 1/2 lbs. I just weighed him and he is at 8.8lbs.
DSCN5912C.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!
He sure has.

Hope you can follow the following scatter brain, run on & on sentences...

Since it's been so long since I've had young cats, 96 & 97 is when my wife and I had young cats. 2 of these departed us in 2011. Tigger was our 20 year old that we just lost 2 weeks ago, and before that BC in 2016, so I really only remember the senior cats and the last 2 were what I think small, Tigger at 6 1/2 lbs & BC at 7 lbs. Very small frames on both cats.
Buddy is so solid. Maybe the other cats we had were built like this when younger and I just don't remember, but he's all muscle.
Look at his shoulder / chest bulging out of the harness.
Last time I weighed Buddy, maybe a 2 months ago, he weighed a pound more then Tigger at 7 1/2 lbs. I just weighed him and he is at 8.8lbs.
View attachment 219768
:hearthrob::rbheart::rbheart::redheartpump::grouphug: :heartshape:

Mrs.O

Skeeter's Purrson
Young Cat
Purraise
Skeeter went out for the first time today in our backyard.
20180313_163028.jpg

It was a little but harder than I anticipated but I think he enjoyed it because he watches our dog go out everyday and usually sits by the door while she's outside. He wanted to play but also seemed nervous/scared at times. We were only out for a few minutes, so well try again tomorrow depending on the weather.
20180313_163044.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Skeeter went out for the first time today in our backyard.
View attachment 222550

It was a little but harder than I anticipated but I think he enjoyed it because he watches our dog go out everyday and usually sits by the door while she's outside. He wanted to play but also seemed nervous/scared at times. We were only out for a few minutes, so well try again tomorrow depending on the weather.
View attachment 222554
:hellocomputer:Brave, beautiful Skeeter. He will get more confident the more he gets outside. Especially with his doggy brother showing him the way. Love the photos, keep us updated.:touched: :wave2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg so many adorable cats :)
I think I found the problem, so I opened the window and chloe wanted to come out she came out till the point I couldn't reach and hold her while she was walking, and the second I put the harness on her she runs back inside. I put the harness on her inside the house so she can get used to it but I feel bad because she walks very weird in it. is it because it s a bad harness or she has to get used to the idea of having one ?

Ori's Meowmy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
omg so many adorable cats :)
I think I found the problem, so I opened the window and chloe wanted to come out she came out till the point I couldn't reach and hold her while she was walking, and the second I put the harness on her she runs back inside. I put the harness on her inside the house so she can get used to it but I feel bad because she walks very weird in it. is it because it s a bad harness or she has to get used to the idea of having one ?
Hi~ Make sure the harness is not fitted on too tight, and she will definitely need some time to get used to it. Try to associate the harness with positive experiences, such as affection, favorite treats and play time! That's how I trained Ori to wear a harness. :)