Kitten rescue!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, and not too sure how old she is.. probably close to 7-8 weeks or so, i'll find out for sure when I take her to the vet to be looked over and dewormed.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Eh, not too sure. Shay could have been born wild but since she was born next to a restaraunt she's associated people with food, which is why she came out immediately when she smelled food? Because she's pretty scared and skittish still, sees me and wants to bolt. I'm sure she'll socialize super quickly though.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just took on a huge task. An ad was posted on my local Craigslist 'Free Baby Kittens', the posting reading "These little baby kittens were born about a week or so ago and need new good homes. They will need to be bottle fed. If you are interested please call! (***)-***-**** Thank You!!"

I called... and was surprised to find myself talking with a younger girl who said "Hold on, you gotta talk to my little sister- it's her deal." And then i'm talking to this even younger girl, asking if the momma cat is still around (the momma cat is her cat that she's had since it was a kitten and she refuses to let it come with the babies, but her parents are making her get rid of the babies ASAP. There are 5. I agreed to take them all. She was amazed that I was offering to take all of them.

I am very anxious about the situation.. i've bottle fed kittens before with it never ending well, but after joining this site i've learned SO much about positioning and how often you have to feed them, so i'm feeling more confident- and also know that i'm giving these babies at least a fighting chance instead of them being taken one by one at SUCH a young age.

Wish me luck!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, two nights ago I went out to dinner with my sisters at Sharis, and there was a tiny black kitten with two adults scrounging for food. It's been all I can think about so tonight (on my birthday, i'm 22 now!) I went back and am now home with a gorgeous all black female kitten. She's a sweetie and is laying on my chest as we speak.
WELL - First off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :bday: :cake: AND, HUN, you certainly are a kitty magnet and can't turn your back on a stray. :hugs: AND have a heart of pure gold.... :heart3: :hugs: She is a black beauty and might be the best bday gift ever. She is a doll. :love:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just took on a huge task. An ad was posted on my local Craigslist 'Free Baby Kittens', the posting reading "These little baby kittens were born about a week or so ago and need new good homes. They will need to be bottle fed. If you are interested please call! (***)-***-**** Thank You!!"

I called... and was surprised to find myself talking with a younger girl who said "Hold on, you gotta talk to my little sister- it's her deal." And then i'm talking to this even younger girl, asking if the momma cat is still around (the momma cat is her cat that she's had since it was a kitten and she refuses to let it come with the babies, but her parents are making her get rid of the babies ASAP. There are 5. I agreed to take them all. She was amazed that I was offering to take all of them.

I am very anxious about the situation.. i've bottle fed kittens before with it never ending well, but after joining this site i've learned SO much about positioning and how often you have to feed them, so i'm feeling more confident- and also know that i'm giving these babies at least a fighting chance instead of them being taken one by one at SUCH a young age.

Wish me luck!
:thud: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! You are just INCREDIBLE :wow: Seriously, I am blown away by your determination to help so many kitties all at the same time. You are a :soldier: and will leave no kitten behind. BLESS YOUR HEART!!!! :hugs: :heart3: :hugs: :heart3: AND of course...... GOOD LUCK and you will find all of these kittens new loving, forever homes. :nod: :high5: :vibes: