Kitten Nikita

Discussion in 'New Cats on the Block' started by Wags, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM.

1. Wags

Wags My new BBF Nikita Young Cat

May 23, 2017
    Australia
    I know I joined a couple of months ago but I didn't get to this page till now. After being overseas for a couple of years it was time to settle back in and find a a room mate. Nikita joined me after being returned by her first adopted family as she has a slight eye colour fault - so she kind of is a rescue in a way (she is a pure bred Russian Blue and as soon as the breeders sent photos of her face it was too late, I was in love). She is an adorable bundle of cuddles with the sweetest nature, her hilarious traits include
    - not only twitching while dreaming, but kind of moving her mouth like she is mumbling
    - if I pick up a rattle ball she races down the hall and then turns like a goal keeper
    - selective hearing when it comes to commands especially 'no' and 'get down'
    - attacking stuffed toys untill they are no longer stuffed

I am a one cat at a time person so its just the two of us so we are both spoiled with attention

PushPurrCatPaws purraised this.
  2. abyeb

abyeb Charlie's Purrson Top Cat

Feb 18, 2017
    Nikita is so beautiful! I always love seeing the photos you post of her. :loveeyes:

3. Wags

Wags My new BBF Nikita Young Cat

May 23, 2017
    Australia
    Thanks - she really has a lovely nature too. As I am writing she is asleep on my knees, twitching and mumbling haha

abyeb purraised this.
  4. tabbytom

tabbytom Happiness is being owned by a cat Staff Member Mentor

May 12, 2016
    Garden City, Singapore
    Hello Wags and Nikita, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm IMG_3141.GIF to both of you. Better late than never :wave3:

Yes, Nikita is beautiful :lovecat2::lovecat:

We love to see more photos please :wink:

5. Mamanyt1953

Mamanyt1953 Rules my home with an iron paw Top Cat

Oct 16, 2015
    Havelock, North Carolina
    Welcome, indeed! I grew up with a Russian Blue, and have always loved the breed. Nikita is gorgeous. I can see why you fell in love with her!

6. neely

neely TCS Member Top Cat

Dec 22, 2005
    Great Lakes
    So nice to have you rejoin TCS. Nikita is precious, it's easy to understand why you fell head over heels for her. :kitty: