Kitten harness.. please help!

kittykisa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I got my kitten one of the smallest possible harnesses for cats, and it's styled sort of like a jacket for kittens. It is too big for her, and no matter how much I mess with the straps, the size doesn't change!! Please help, I'm desperate and don't know what to do! There isn't a smaller size.. :'(

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello, I got my kitten one of the smallest possible harnesses for cats, and it's styled sort of like a jacket for kittens. It is too big for her, and no matter how much I mess with the straps, the size doesn't change!! Please help, I'm desperate and don't know what to do! There isn't a smaller size.. :'(
Check the sizes for the miniature chiwawa dogs.

Otherwise, look on Etsy to see if anyone sells handmade harnesses in the right size for your kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykisa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Otherwise, look on Etsy to see if anyone sells handmade harnesses in the right size for your kitten
My 13 year old chihuahua no longer goes on walks (whenever we try he stands there and glares at us) so I tried on his harness for Kisa, and it fit perfectly after a bit of adjusting and it's as safe and almost identical to the one my older cat has, only much smaller! :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

My 13 year old chihuahua no longer goes on walks (whenever we try he stands there and glares at us) so I tried on his harness for Kisa, and it fit perfectly after a bit of adjusting and it's as safe and almost identical to the one my older cat has, only much smaller! :)
It's great you found something.

When our last cat was a kitten, the only sturdy harness I found that fit him well was a leather one for rabbits. He wore a dog harness once he was grown.

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
kittykisa kittykisa
Thanks for understanding and correcting my spelling. I knew it was not correct, but drew a total blank when I was writing this.

Very happy you found a solution for your kitty

Last edited: