Kitten gender!

Copley94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anybody got any experience in sexing kittens, I think I’m looking at 6 boys 1 girl but I honestly have no clue it all looks the same to me 😂 any help would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg
IMG_0171.jpeg
IMG_0172.jpeg
IMG_0175.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg
IMG_0173.jpeg

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sometimes its not easy. I know of several occasion where the breeder got to change name of the day of selling the kitten, at 12 weeks. Even one of my grandchildren from Alef become Alfa...
And not even mentioning the stories where a little tom come foward with a couple of kittens after himher... NOT adopted in the street.

HeyKat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sometimes its not easy. I know of several occasion where the breeder got to change name of the day of selling the kitten, at 12 weeks. Even one of my grandchildren from Alef become Alfa...
And not even mentioning the stories where a little tom come foward with a couple of kittens after himher... NOT adopted in the street.
We had a Madam Fifi come to our shelter to get spayed. He got neutered instead. Still called Madam Fifi though 😅

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
My Loki was named that because he was The Trickster. I was entirely sure that he was female at first.