Young Cat
Purraise
All four of her legs are striped- you can't really see from the pics

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It would be nice with a good photo of her side, higher up than visible now.    I suspect she is a classical tabby ("bulls eye"), but Im not sure.   Spots on the tummy doesnt prove much, many tabbies have them.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello jennyC, welcome to TCS :wavey: You can introduce yourself and your baby to the community in 'New Cat's on the Bkock' under the General Forums and get to know more members.

Thank you for adopting her. She is a sweetie!

She is a Domestic Shorthair (DSH) Tabby. Can't really tell if she is a Mackerel or Classic Tabby from her positon. Do you have a good side view of her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll try to get one tomorrow, but she doesn't look like a usual tabby on her back and sides to me. Maybe mixed with tortoise shell. I'd also heard there was a big bengal making babies in the area, but I don't see any bengal in her myself. She is definitely black/grey and brown/orange with white rather than all one. So I guess that's a silver tabby (or maybe torby) mixed with orange?

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It would be nice with a good photo of her side, higher up than visible now.    I suspect she is a classical tabby ("bulls eye"), but Im not sure.   Spots on the tummy doesnt prove much, many tabbies have them.
I don't see the bullseye pattern myself on her. I'll post another pic tomorrow if I can get one.

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, maybe there's the bullseye hidden in there somewhere...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Can't really make out the pattern from the photo. Need a clearer shot unless Advisor StefanZ can make out with his expert cat eyes ;)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'll try to get one tomorrow, but she doesn't look like a usual tabby on her back and sides to me. Maybe mixed with tortoise shell. I'd also heard there was a big bengal making babies in the area, but I don't see any bengal in her myself. She is definitely black/grey and brown/orange with white rather than all one. So I guess that's a silver tabby (or maybe torby) mixed with orange?
Yes, Im beginning to think tortie me too.  And since earlier I know the combo tortie and tabby may give a quite unclear pattern... 

So I think she is a diluted tortie and classical tabby (bulls eye on her side), ie a diluted classic torbie...

She has some white, so add   with white too...    :)

Sweet baby!

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has grown up, and look at the coat now! I think she may have some Egyptian Mau in her as well?

Attachments

winksmom

Darling in his basket
Young Cat
Purraise