Kitten Breed!!

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
I
image.jpg
YouSo I posted about a couple days ago about my tabby kitten and you guys were so much help:)! but I need help with one more cat breed the person I bought the kitten from said she was a angora kitten but i just want to make sure, let me know what you think.:thanks:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Did the seller provide pedigree papers? I’m not really seeing Turkish Angora, she is adorable, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
No I got her from a breeder and the breeder said she was a angora but I’m not seeing it either!!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is your kitten? She looks very young. Most breeders don't place kittens until they are at least 12 weeks old, and many breeders wait to place kittens until closer to 4 months.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you didn't pay a lot.... especially if there are no papers.

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
She was given to me at 8 weeks and since I thought that was young I have her drinking kitten formula. I have other kittens that were given to me very young as well they were taken away from their mother at 6 weeks I was told but who knows and they are doing great but I also know that sometimes that isn’t the case and there could be health issues.lmost breeders know what they are doing and then theirs the selects few who just do it because of money and could care less about the kittens or cats...

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 weeks is young but not unheard of. She can eat kitten chow and canned kitten food. You don't need to just give her formula. Solids are fine.

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah I know that’s what I have been doing I’ve been giving the canned food and dry food and also the formula just to make sure.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm sorry I thought you were just giving her kitten formula.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have guessed younger than 8 weeks from the picture! Perhaps she's just a bit immature for her age.