Keeping Wet Food Wet And Moist

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
Definitely something I'll have to look into. One of my issues with canned food is how much is wasted.

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lydia will take 8 to 10 hours to eat 2 oz lol.
Lucky!! This thing holds 13.5 oz. I’d fill it. I’d feed them before but the wet food will be gone so fast. Wish they’d slowed down. At nearly 10 months. Maybe they’ll be bigger cats than I thought.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucky!! This thing holds 13.5 oz. I’d fill it. I’d feed them before but the wet food will be gone so fast. Wish they’d slowed down. At nearly 10 months. Maybe they’ll be bigger cats than I thought.
Lucky except it's hard to keep weight on her!

vikinggirl34

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I mix a bit of water with the wet food I give Janie. She seems to like it a little wetter than it comes. She doesn't always eat it right away but helps it to stay moist for hours because of the extra added water.

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
So, I bought one, because I was tired of all the wet food waste. I discovered a few things so far...

1. it only takes alkaline batteries. I was going to use AA batteries in an adapter, but that was a bust. It really ought to have an AC adapter. because of that, I cant' use it till Monday to see how it works.

2. the plastic bowls it comes with aren't dishwasher safe, but the add on stainless steel ones are. I picked up a pair of those, just because I prefer stainless, but it's good to know about the plastic ones.

It is smaller than I expected ( which is a nice surprise) l, well packaged and has a decent manual, especially by modern standards. Build quality seems decent.

Once I have used it for a few days, I'll do a more thorough review.