Just Saying Hi

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.

Things have been a bit crazy around the house and between being busy and tired non stop i havent been around for a while. More lurking.

Everything with gremlin is great minus the whole not being able to sleep which makes me cranky and puts my patience level in the negative lol. I have my c section date scheduled for the end of june and im soooooo ready for the next two months to fly by.

The kitties are being munsters...whats changed from that lmao. The babies just turned one on the 11th and are now officially not my babies anymore :(

Anyhoo thats about all the excitement going on for me unless you count working our butts off on the house and outside. So hi everyone ive missed yall a ton.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hehe....been wondering where you are hiding.  I've been spending a lot of time in my desk chair lately because it's the most comfortable one right now.  Dont stay away too long now!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tyler, I'm so glad to see you post and to see what's going on....I've been a little worried about you.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tyler, bummer you're tired and cranky, but :woohoo: things are otherwise going well! :bigthumb: :D

Can't WAIT for Gremlin - and you probably feel that way about 100x more than I do! :flail: Lurk all you want hun, but you had BETTER have someone set up to tell us how things went and you CANNOT forget all the aunties and uncles here that will want to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!