Just Recently Adopted A Cat And Joined This Site!

KittyCookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! My name is Emma and I am 19. I am currently working at a pet store because I love animals, and am going to school to become an elementary school teacher. I love drawing and researching about different animals (: I love caring for my animals. I have a Syrian hamster named Posie, a comet goldfish named Piggy, and a betta fish named Arctic! (The fish are in separate tanks) I also have a new kitty! :catrub:
My brother, mom, and I just adopted a sweet 5-year-old calico off of Craigslist who was sadly front-declawed by her previous owner. We had recently lost our beloved sweetheart orange tabby kitty, Lacey, to heart disease. We wanted to welcome another cat into our home as Lacey had made us fall in love with cats. :) The calico's name is Cookie and she LOVES people but has been hiding since she came home because she is adjusting to a very new environment. She has been coming out occasionally to be petted and to play. She is a indoor kitty.
I am very excited to learn more about cats and cat care on this forum! Everyone has been so helpful!
Here are some photos of our Cookie!
20170509_205650.jpg
20170509_205821.jpg
20170509_205715.jpg

Edit: Added more (:

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I hope to see more pics of Cookie around the photo forums. She is quite a photogenic kitty!
See you around TCS!