Just published, makes me sad and wonder where we are going

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pasco County sheriff’s deputy was arrested for animal abuse Wednesday after authorities said he stomped on his girlfriend’s cat while she was away. The cat later died.

According to the Tampa Police Department, deputy Eric Harris got into an argument with his then-girlfriend on Aug. 21 after her two cats defecated on the floor outside their litter box and jumped onto the counters and furniture around the apartment.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Pasco County sheriff’s deputy was arrested for animal abuse Wednesday after authorities said he stomped on his girlfriend’s cat while she was away. The cat later died.

According to the Tampa Police Department, deputy Eric Harris got into an argument with his then-girlfriend on Aug. 21 after her two cats defecated on the floor outside their litter box and jumped onto the counters and furniture around the apartment.
Unfortunately, abusers often hurt the pets of their victims.
Also unfortunately, is that the rates of officers who are abusers can be high in certain areas. Especially if their buddies cover up early reports. I hope they'll be more studies into the "why".

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, abusers often hurt the pets of their victims.
Also unfortunately, is that the rates of officers who are abusers can be high in certain areas. Especially if their buddies cover up early reports. I hope they'll be more studies into the "why".
Right? They always tell you about these horrible stories but it certainly would be more useful to learn how to stop it.

Forry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you seen the picture of Eric Harris?Some people are completely without morals and are just evil.