January Picture of the Month: Cats & Their Food Dishes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Awesome picture! And yes, it qualifies. If there's food in it then it's a food dish! 

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just love the look on Jed's face! My Leo gives me that same "hey, why is the bowl empty?" look. Precious.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Not sure if this is big enough or if it counts since it's technically our dog Gracie's dish.....but here is Zoey in a food dish.
It's just big enough and a great picture! Thanks!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

>.< I just saw this and realized that it ended yesterday 
I usually let submissions go in until the last hour of the date, PST. Looking at your post timestamp, I'm afraid you missed it by one hour 
 You're still welcome to post it here, but it won't be entered in the contest poll, I'm afraid.

Speaking of which, I'll be posting the voting thread real soon, so stay tuned!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Really? I love these bowls. I use red ones for the feral cats, blue ones for the indoor cats and lilac ones for my little tortoiseshell diva, Mia. She can't use a bowl or a litter tray if another cat has touched it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really? I love these bowls. I use red ones for the feral cats, blue ones for the indoor cats and lilac ones for my little tortoiseshell diva, Mia. She can't use a bowl or a litter tray if another cat has touched it.

:mmm:
Oh my word. Fussy little madam.

I was just looking at how I wrote the colours and it reminded me of a song.
Have you heard of Pete Seeger?
He sings about how everything is like little boxes. Homes cars offices schools
And he sings
Little boxes little boxes little boxes made of ticky-tacky little boxes little boxes and they all look just the same. There's a blue one and a green one and a red one and a yellow one little boxes etc. Weird how my brain works.
I know I have one because I had a CT scan on my head and the doctor said I have one after I asked her. She looked at me strangely! I wonder why!
:lol3: