I've missed you guys!!!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The computer at home has been down for ages and I am using the computer at my son's library. I am the new librarian vollenteer.

I also have an after school program that teaches pet care to the students. We were able to watch a guinea pig give birth yesterday. The kids really love the class and I have someplace to keep all my critters. I will have speakers on the importance of spay and neuter and keeping cats indoors.

I want to thank Tammie for keeping me updated about Hallie and Jake. I am so happy they are doing so very well. I knew they would be happy there!

To my pen pals I am so sorry I haven't written in a while. I have about a billion emails not answered and will write soon.

Sam I'm sorry to hear about your rat. We lost ours just last week. His name was Harry Potter as he had a lightning bolt on his forehead. He was very sweet and the kids will miss him.

I'm glad to be back and hope to write more often!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back DragonLady , we missed you and worry about you . I am so glad everything is OK with you and you are doing good

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad to hear from you and that you are okay - we were worried about you!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, Theresa! I've been wondering where you got to. The pet care program at the school sounds interesting - I hope you have a lot of fun with it, and will relate the funny things the kids say here.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was an MIA thread about you not too long ago. Welcome back.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Teresa, good to se all is OK. Hope you get that BAAAAAADDDD computer back on line asap.

Take care.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teresa hun!! Sooo glad you're back.

Glad you were able to get on a computer and update us, your after school programme sounds like such fun. Well done.

I'm sorry to hear about Harry Potter. I know what it's like, Thank you.

Hope all the cats are doing fine.

Hugs!!!!
Sam.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Teresa!
Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you're doing! I sure would love to see some photo updates of your precious furbabies

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Teresa, I have missed you! I would like your e-mail to keep in touch if you wouldn't mind PM'ing it to me.