It's Been Awhile!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww.... those 2 sweet and lucky kitties, lounging on the bed in their new home.:catlove: I love happy endings.:lovecat:
Also, love the picture of Sammie wearing the Santa hat. :santa: You'll have to try to remember it to enter in this December's picture of the month contest. :camera:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Hi Kelly so glad to hear from you! So happy that you were able to pick up more work! The internet is great for finding job leads isn't it?!

Those kitties are so cute..I want to look for a young cat for Bee Kitty because she's going crazy with this winter weather-we need to find her a companion so Pumpkin Face is left alone...Pumps actually boxed at her a week or so ago=Honeybee likes to rush at her and pumps lifted her paw ready to punch her in the face=of course I stepped in between them-but I know Honeybee misses Floey because those two used to chase each other all the time..Pumps is like nope I am not playing! So anyways I told Jon if one cruises by we will just let it stay here and that will be the end of that...:lol: So far haven't seen any kitties yet-but maybe if I start taking walks around town at dusk maybe I will find a stray kitty. It's been cool and wet up here..I am ready for spring.