It Has Been One Year Since You Crossed Over

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
The day of the anniversary always brings up bad emotions and pain, but your sweet kitty is fine now and waiting to see you one day down the line and what a glorious day that will be, tears of joy not sadness! They are never really gone if you keep them alive in your heart and mind, memories last forever.

Take care and God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
The day of the anniversary always brings up bad emotions and pain, but your sweet kitty is fine now and waiting to see you one day down the line and what a glorious day that will be, tears of joy not sadness! They are never really gone if you keep them alive in your heart and mind, memories last forever.

Take care and God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
Thank you. Les. I thought I woul be ok but I am not.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Kirsten, dream you deep. You walk in your mama's heart forever.

Gone on, gone ahead, and knowing that they are happy and waiting for us does so little. Nor does knowing that their love is still with us when what we long for is the sweet, sweet weight of them in our arms. My heart is giving yours a hug right now.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, your tears have said it all. Your precious Kirsten hears you, her tiny soul is bound to yours and will never leave you. I remember your posts a year ago, your grief was and is, a testament to the love you had for that precious girl. These anniversaries are a reminder of the loss to our lives, but they can never diminish the love we feel in our hearts for our soulmates. Time helps to soften the edges of your grief, but the reminders can bring it up once more, and rip at the wounds on your heart. It will be 5 years for me with my own little soulmate Chrissy, and I just lost my little boy too, I hope they are together now and will wait for me so we can be together once more.
Time will help you too, there will come a day when it won't bring tears and fresh pain, I haven't found it yet but at least it is not as strong, or as often, and you CAN find joy once more if you remember that your Kirsten would want that for you. Of course you are sad, you have suffered a loss, and you are left behind with only your memories. But what precious memories they are. She taught you what love is, and that love is forever. Not even death can take that from you. Live your life as you would want fro her if you were the first to go. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, don't live that life in sorrow, but in celebration of the gift she gave to you, and will continue to give.
I'll say a special prayer for that little girl to send you peace, and for you to receive it. She loves you and that will never end. RIP dear Kirsten, you were so very loved.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I know the emptiness never completely goes away but it does become bearable over time and eventually what you have left is the loving memories of your companion. I still mourn the first two cats that shared my life. I lost Brat 13 years ago and Tama 11 years ago. I still think of them and miss them. I just lost my baby boy Tiger a few days ago.

wt1964

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We feel your pain and we are with you. I lost my Lucy 6 months ago, after nearly 20 years together, and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I was finally able to type out a few lines here before I broke down. I still cry about once a week, and I cried just before I read this. Very sorry.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I too know how hard it is to put into words the feelings of loss,and love we have in our hearts for our beloved kitties.I lost my Omelette eight months ago,I cry for her every day.I am crying now writing this to you.We will be reunited with them in the future, and they watch us and send us love.We will rejoice with them when we meet again.Hugs to you!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all your kind words. It has been a rough weekend but the amazing
words of support from you have been lovely and much needed. I feel as though Kirs has been
close, making sure I am ok. I know she is fine with Lola, Meela, Omelette, Chrissie, Lucy, Brat
Tama, Gary, Darling Burt and so very many others. We were so lucky to have them in our lives.

Again thank you and Big Hugs,

Mia:grouphug2:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I know the emptiness never completely goes away but it does become bearable over time and eventually what you have left is the loving memories of your companion. I still mourn the first two cats that shared my life. I lost Brat 13 years ago and Tama 11 years ago. I still think of them and miss them. I just lost my baby boy Tiger a few days ago.
:grouphug: :grouphug2::rbheart::hearthrob:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
We feel your pain and we are with you. I lost my Lucy 6 months ago, after nearly 20 years together, and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I was finally able to type out a few lines here before I broke down. I still cry about once a week, and I cried just before I read this. Very sorry.
:grouphug: :grouphug2: :rbheart::hearthrob:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all your kind words. It has been a rough weekend but the amazing
words of support from you have been lovely and much needed. I feel as though Kirs has been
close, making sure I am ok. I know she is fine with Lola, Meela, Omelette, Chrissie, Lucy, Brat
Tama, Gary, Darling Burt and so very many others. We were so lucky to have them in our lives.

Again thank you and Big Hugs,

Mia:grouphug2:
:grouphug::grouphug2::rbheart::hearthrob::hearthrob:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I too know how hard it is to put into words the feelings of loss,and love we have in our hearts for our beloved kitties.I lost my Omelette eight months ago,I cry for her every day.I am crying now writing this to you.We will be reunited with them in the future, and they watch us and send us love.We will rejoice with them when we meet again.Hugs to you!
:grouphug::grouphug2::rbheart::hearthrob:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , The pain we feel for the loss of our friends is deep inside our hearts everyday, but it seems that on certain days that pain is stronger. Anniversaries are one of those certain days.
Your beautiful Kirsten thinks of you every day as much as you think of her. She knows how much love you devoted to her and she loved you ten times as much in return. Pets can love more than we do.

She's looking over you and she awaits the day when you'll be able to grab her tight again to kiss her hundreds of times.
All of our pets await that day.
Meanwhile we have to be strong and bear this excruciating pain.

I'm sending a great hug to you and a warm kiss to your beautiful Kirsten.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your Tiger. He is now with Brat and Tama, free from pain.

Hugs,

Mia

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , The pain we feel for the loss of our friends is deep inside our hearts everyday, but it seems that on certain days that pain is stronger. Anniversaries are one of those certain days.
Your beautiful Kirsten thinks of you every day as much as you think of her. She knows how much love you devoted to her and she loved you ten times as much in return. Pets can love more than we do.

She's looking over you and she awaits the day when you'll be able to grab her tight again to kiss her hundreds of times.
All of our pets await that day.
Meanwhile we have to be strong and bear this excruciating pain.

I'm sending a great hug to you and a warm kiss to your beautiful Kirsten.
Thank you, Antonio.

Hugs,

Mia

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 I am so sorry that your heart is hurting (anniversaries are so hard on us).
Just try to remember that your sweet Kirsten will always be with you. She could never truly leave you , she loved you too much to ever truly leave you.
She travels along with you wherever you may go. She is safely tucked away in your heart (where she will remain forever)
I lost my sweet Mickey over three years ago and still cry over his loss. You will always miss your sweet baby and cry over her loss.
As your tears flow , just remember, Kirsten is still with me , in my heart!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words. I miss her so much. It is her in my avatar pic.She was outside that
cold autumn day. Aunt Nicole put her scarf around her to keep her warm.

I am sorry about Mickey. I know they are all together at the bridge.

Hugs,

Mia

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 Anniversaries are never easy but with them comes memories you will cherish forever and ever. I write down every single anniversary of everyone of my pets and on that day I also have many tears. Kirsten has given you a very special gift, she has left her paw prints on your heart. :bluepaw: Hugs to you. :hugs: