Is she just a Tabby?

Kiabean

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This little cutie pie was found inside a car fender..Hints her name "Kia" I am sure she is just a tabby but she is pretty fiesty and her paws seem big for her age. I want to say based on the vet she is around 8 weeks now. I wanted to if you guys had any thoughts on if she could be mixed with a larger cat breed?

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kia certainly is a cutie! Odds are she will 'grow into' both those paws, and her ears, given how young she may be. Looks like a mackerel tabby, what with those spots and stripes. Mackerels have a single stripe running down their backs that branches out around their bodies, giving the appearance of a fish skeleton.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beauty cutie 😻 she looks like either a brown tabby, or possibly a torbie to me. Domestic short hair- the picture of her from the side of her face with the orange background makes me think she could have some Bengal in her.

Here is a comparison pic of her profile & a profile of a Bengal. She has a beautiful profile with the aquiline nose. My Angie had that too, she was a green eyed tortie dsh siamese mix.
IMG_6809.png

Last edited:

LunarFlower

Genetics Enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
I would say torbie if the photos are in good lighting. That looks like orange mixed into the coat to me. Very cute.
If anything, I would think maybe some type of oriental breed lineage... that would explain the tall ears and long legs.