Is My Kitten A Foodie?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Now THERE is a crew, what a darling bunch of felines!!!
This thread is just making my day, I'm so glad you are posting
Yes, I’m quite proud of myself, for getting out of there with 2, not 5 kittens. ;)

I’m just happy somebody wants to see it! :lol: I’m spending my summer painting most of the rooms of the house, so when I’m not painting, I’m bonding with the kittens and taking too many pictures.

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been laughing at this thread, not only (and number 1!) because of the FACE :redheartpump::hearthrob:!!!
But we have a cousin in eating here!
Buttercup gained the nickname Butters after jumping on my sons lap trying to get his food, and upon seeing it was buttered toast- reared back her head and did the meerkat sit (to get more speed?!) and then smash/face planted in the buttered bread. :crackup:
I always fed her what she asked for, but one day put her food crying video here (and basically heard that she looked like a fuzzy football) I realized that she needed to cut down. (It was around eight months of super eating.)
We have, and she is still a monster about food, when we cut it down she began stealing the poor dogs food! We have to watch her and feed the dog tiny bits at a time. So annoying! But, you will see when she reaches that age I promise! Or, someone here will see and tell you, lol! :lol:
She has more of a homicidal face then devastating cutestness...
(I think she’s trying to eat me)

We will help you through this difficult time in your life, if you send pictures.
Actually, you can send me the kitten.
Send her to me, Furballsmom Furballsmom cant be trusted, don’t believe her when she begs, only listen to meeeeee, to meeeee..
(And picture a little swaying pocket watch in front of your eyes)

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL see? You're livin' the life, ...you must be doing well, no paint splattered little felines :thumbsup:
No paint splattered kittens. Pan, one of my adult males, used to be solid black. Now he has a green stripe on his side. :lol: The kittens are in kitty jail in the part of the house that’s not being painted. ;)

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, too funny!! I'd NEVER....
Heh, yeah, sure I would LOL
There you are! I knew it wouldn’t take long :lol::p
Ok, we can share. We have a better chance if we both work on manipulating, no I mean stealing, wait no- hypnotizing, wait umm, convincing her the kitten should be with us.
:insertevillaugh:

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been laughing at this thread, not only (and number 1!) because of the FACE :redheartpump::hearthrob:!!!
But we have a cousin in eating here!
Buttercup gained the nickname Butters after jumping on my sons lap trying to get his food, and upon seeing it was buttered toast- reared back her head and did the meerkat sit (to get more speed?!) and then smash/face planted in the buttered bread. :crackup:
I always fed her what she asked for, but one day put her food crying video here (and basically heard that she looked like a fuzzy football) I realized that she needed to cut down. (It was around eight months of super eating.)
We have, and she is still a monster about food, when we cut it down she began stealing the poor dogs food! We have to watch her and feed the dog tiny bits at a time. So annoying! But, you will see when she reaches that age I promise! Or, someone here will see and tell you, lol! :lol:
She has more of a homicidal face then devastating cutestness...
(I think she’s trying to eat me)

We will help you through this difficult time in your life, if you send pictures.
Actually, you can send me the kitten.
Send her to me, Furballsmom Furballsmom cant be trusted, don’t believe her when she begs, only listen to meeeeee, to meeeee..
(And picture a little swaying pocket watch in front of your eyes)
Hahaha, oh my god, I love that face! :lol: That sounds like a cousin of Sorry’s, with out a doubt! That story had me laughing so bad I got a sideeye from Sorry-cat. :crackup:I’m in no doubt she is trying to become a fuzzy football. And with that little round face, I have a feeling that might look too funny. :biggrin: I’m trying to cut down on the human food treats she wants so bad. Because I have a feeling it’s not just hunger, but also the fact that she really, really loves food. And part of the problem is that it they get something, I’ll have to give Sorry two, three or four, or else she will just steal Nala’s. So I think Nala can feel your dogs pain. :lol: Nala needs to start eating a lot faster. I just tried giving her a little treat, seeing that for once the foodie wasn’t in the kitchen. But oh no, before Nala could eat it, the Flash came running and took it from under Nala’s nose. So I either have to lock little miss Eatsalot in a room, or keep her busy with her own food, if Nala is to get anything. Poor Nala. Luckily she gets her back if Sorry tries to get cozy in her beloved herbs. :lol:

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, too funny!! I'd NEVER....
Heh, yeah, sure I would LOL
There you are! I knew it wouldn’t take long :lol::p
Ok, we can share. We have a better chance if we both work on manipulating, no I mean stealing, wait no- hypnotizing, wait umm, convincing her the kitten should be with us.
:insertevillaugh:
They will probably both move to you at the moment, seeing that they are not to happy with me. :lol: It is super hot atm, so I have made our patio kitten friendly, so we can hang out there. However, the fact that Nala got all hyper about people talking in the playground next to our house, and tried her best to escape into the big world to check things out, they are back inside, crying their hearts out by the patio door. :wink:

Rini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SO. FREAKING. CUTE.

What are you trying to do to me over here? Making me cry at work? Gosh golly. My 9 month old Bengal eats ALL THE TIME and I think it's just an energetic kitten thing.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. So ... cute ... must ... resist .... :thud:

Olive is not a kitten, she is full-grown and obsessed with food. She’s my little 10 lb elephant when she hears me but he sink preparing breakfast.

Last edited:

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SO. FREAKING. CUTE.

What are you trying to do to me over here? Making me cry at work? Gosh golly. My 9 month old Bengal eats ALL THE TIME and I think it's just an energetic kitten thing.
Hahaha, well, imagine living with it! :lol: It’s like Yes Sorry, I can feel you cheewing on my toe, it really hurts. But there is no way to get angry with her, because when you look at her, she’ll give the face AND start purring. They both purr when they get caught doing something naughty. :lol:

The weird thing, Well, one of them.. is that Nala is the most energetic one. But she has a normal relationship with food. Sorry will happily sit and watch her sister play. And she’s the one running like Bolt to get food. She’s just a weirdo. :lol:

Oh gosh, I’ve always wanted a Bengal! I’ve been thinking about it for years, but then Nala and Sorry got in the way. Feel free to show him off!

Yes. So ... cute ... must ... resist .... :thud:

Olive is not a kitten, she is full-grown and obsessed with food. She’s my little 10 lb elephant when she hears me but he sink preparing breakfast.

What a beautiful elephant! :biggrin: And I love the face, it’s like she is saying I’m ready, now where is my food? :hyper:

Rini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, well, imagine living with it! :lol: It’s like Yes Sorry, I can feel you cheewing on my toe, it really hurts. But there is no way to get angry with her, because when you look at her, she’ll give the face AND start purring. They both purr when they get caught doing something naughty. :lol:

The weird thing, Well, one of them.. is that Nala is the most energetic one. But she has a normal relationship with food. Sorry will happily sit and watch her sister play. And she’s the one running like Bolt to get food. She’s just a weirdo. :lol:

Oh gosh, I’ve always wanted a Bengal! I’ve been thinking about it for years, but then Nala and Sorry got in the way. Feel free to show him off!

What a beautiful elephant! :biggrin: And I love the face, it’s like she is saying I’m ready, now where is my food? :hyper:
2BE32356-AB62-42FA-89AE-F0302D449E16.jpg

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I first got the kittens we figured out that Sorry was the cute face and Nala was the personality. That sounds kind of horrible, because Nala has such a pretty face and Sorry has a personality. But, well, we’ve talked about Sorry’s face. :lol: Nala’s personality is as beautiful as Sorry’s face, always happy, confident and ready to make friends. Sorry is more the kind of kitty that’s a little shy, doesn’t know If she likes new people and needs cuddle in her way.

However, the past days I’ve been seeing a change in her. She will come over to me more and more, fall asleep in my arms and ask for cuddle, with that face. Tonight I was just staying on the sofa, watching TV. Nala has probably fallen asleep somewhere, and then suddenly, Sorry comes over. Sleeping, purring and being all fluff-bean, right next to me. The same Sorry that used to prefer sleeping with her sister. This is the power of treats. :lol: Cause she’s still not sure about my hubby, seeing that I’m the one giving her food. The way to this little kitty’s heart goes trough her And Yes, I’m very much in love with my little weirdo. :cloud9:

22CEB34D-2CF3-4817-B5C9-0EDA9A2F74F6.jpeg