Is my cats spay insicion okay or?

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat got spayed yesterday and the vets didn't give me an e collar so I had to go and buy one after I noticed she kept trying to look. I've been keeping her in the bathroom. Should I be worried about this insicion or is this normal?

Attachments

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it looks good.
Just keep an eye on it for any redness, oozing, liquid or pus, warm to the touch, or separations/openings.

How old is your cat? and can we see a full picture of her....front side?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No, it looks good.
Just keep an eye on it for any redness, oozing, liquid or pus, warm to the touch, or separations/openings.

How old is your cat? and can we see a full picture of her....front side?
She is 6 months old, her name is Ere

Attachments

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is gorgeous! :loveeyes:
Does her name have a special meaning?

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. I actually named her after my favorite D&D character, since that character had snow white hair with black tips/streaks. That character had a sister named Van and she's park Turkish Van so it seemed like fate when I first saw her. Somehow she actually developed that character quirky personality though .

Attachments

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I actually named her after my favorite D&D character, since that character had snow white hair with black tips/streaks. That character had a sister named Van and she's park Turkish Van so it seemed like fate when I first saw her. Somehow she actually developed that character quirky personality though .
That's awesome. It does seem like fate. :biggrin:

Haha. Well looking at that photo, sort of shows her quirky and playful nature.
It's a great photo. It looks like she' s helping you out with your online stuff. :thumbsup:

How else is Ere's personality like the character?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
You might want to introduce her in this forum section:
New Cats on the Block

I think everyone here would enjoy these fantastic and funny photos. :blush:
Her expression with the tablet makes me laugh.

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That character was a ranger/rogue multiclass with a chaotic neutral leaning towards chaoroc evil alignment. She may looks sweet an innocent but she actually pretty devious. My roomate has 2 adult cats that she loves to rough house and terrorize. They know she's a baby so they take it.

Attachments

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
That character was a ranger/rogue multiclass with a chaotic neutral leaning towards chaoroc evil alignment. She may looks sweet an innocent but she actually pretty devious. My roomate has 2 adult cats that she loves to rough house and terrorize. They know she's a baby so they take it.
Haha. :crackup::spew:
Oh my goodness...that is quite the description. :lol:
So I take it that Ere is a bit of a handful, right now....with "chaotic neutral leaning towards chaoroc evil alignment."

I think that is pretty typical for kitten behaviour...although the level of 'chaotic neutral leaning' may be a lot....judging from the photo of Ere swatting at the grey cat's head. :lol:
(Your roommate's cats must be quite mellow and accepting of her kitten shenanigans. They probably secretly enjoy it.)

I love those action photos.
You definitely have to post them here: New Cats on the Block
or here:
Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just posted her intro on new cats on the block with some of my fav pictures. Which was actually hard to choose. Apparently 97% of the pictures on my phone are of her

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I just posted her intro on new cats on the block with some of my fav pictures. Which was actually hard to choose. Apparently 97% of the pictures on my phone are of her
Haha...well I guess as long as it's not 100%....you're still okay. :lol: :crackup::blush:
(I think if I said that there, though, I might get some major disagreements...so I better just keep quiet about the 3%.:wink: )

It's great that you are taking so many photos, because kittens grow up way too fast. :thumbsup:

Remember to back up the photos onto another sd card, usb, or hard drive.
(Worst is when you accidentally lose some photos due to computer hard drive errors.)

(Thanks for posting them, I'll have to go by later on to take a look. :cloud9:)