Is My Cat Pregnant?

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey guys!!!
My cat has started to go out for a stroll ...I think she might be pregnant but there just a little bump and her nipples are just little bigger and pink and she has been sleeping a lot more than usual...I have attached the photo of her nipples can anyone please confirm the pregnancy? Need help ..also I think this might early stage of pregnancy but not sure .

Attachments

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!!
My cat has been going out for a stroll(she is 8 months ) and I think she might be pregnant I have noticed just a little bump on her stomach and her nipples are a little big and pink ..I have attached the photo of her nipples and also she has been sleeping a lot lately ... .can anyone confirm the preganancy? ..also I think this might be the early stage of preganacy ..not sure
Yes, your cat is almost definitely pregnant if she was outside and not spayed. Cats can get pregnant as early as 4 months. What does going for a stroll mean?

Please keep her inside until she has weaned the kittens and been spayed. As an alternative, you can spay her at this point and end the pregnancy if you don’t want kittens.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
hey guys!!!
My cat has started to go out for a stroll ...I think she might be pregnant but there just a little bump and her nipples are just little bigger and pink and she has been sleeping a lot more than usual...I have attached the photo of her nipples can anyone please confirm the pregnancy? Need help ..also I think this might early stage of pregnancy but not sure .
My heavy money bet is she is preg. Why do you need help?

Preparing the proceed pregnancy or asking if you can spay anyway??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My heavy money bet is she is preg. Why do you need help?

Preparing the proceed pregnancy or asking if you can spay anyway??
I have no idea whtr I want to let her have babies bcoz she is only 8 months old ..I haven’t seen any proper signs but I have a feeling she might be Coz she is seeping a lot lately

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, your cat is almost definitely pregnant if she was outside and not spayed. Cats can get pregnant as early as 4 months. What does going for a stroll mean?

Please keep her inside until she has weaned the kittens and been spayed. As an alternative, you can spay her at this point and end the pregnancy if you don’t want kittens.
Going for a stroll meaning she wants to go out regularly and twice I even saw a cat(not sure about the gender) calling for my cat..and as soon as my cat heard it she ran behind it..she came back home later that day

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Attachments

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Going for a stroll meaning she wants to go out regularly and twice I even saw a cat(not sure about the gender) calling for my cat..and as soon as my cat heard it she ran behind it..she came back home later that day
I have attached a photo of my cat..does she look anywhere near pregnant?

Attachments

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one can tell from a photo. What I said in my first post is the most we can tell you.

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Alright! Thanks for the help :)

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Maybe

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Maybe ..as long as it’s not gonna harm her health (considering she is 8 months old)

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is young to have a litter. It’s certainly not ideal.

In addition, it’s very expensive to properly care for mom and babies. Will you be able to find excellent homes for as many as 8 kittens? Do you have savings in case of medical emergency? Are you able to take over care for the kittens in case something happens to mom?

If you’re on the fence about any of this, I would encourage you to spay her now. It’s a huge undertaking.

Sneha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I actually happen to have a lot of friends who are cat lovers and have a lot of them so I don’t have any issues except for her health ..anyway ...I will consult the doctor tmrw about spaying her....thanks a lot for the help:)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Spaying now is your best option. She is too young to have kittens.