Is my cat pregnant ?

kstonya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How has the back feet exercises helped? It does not seem to be causing the kitten problems but the picture is not showing the back feet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

metcalfe1987

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
His back feet are perfect now . He's done really well thank you all for your advice and help x

kstonya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
great news your family has done very well and soon hopefully will be going to their forever home.

metcalfe1987

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Need some help please. I was taking photos of the kitten and noticed the little white boys eyes . Does this look normal there like this in every pic .

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what you're concerned about.  I don't see any redness or signs of infection.  The eyes don't appear to be bulging.  The shape is a little different I think.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Google heterochromia. This is when cats have eyes of two different colors. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Maybe or maybe not. Deafness only in a percentage of cases. Depends on the specific genetics.

metcalfe1987

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was more worried about blindness really as didnt know different colour eyes is signs of deafness . In this case one eye shows red the other white or blue is this normal on a pic when flash is on . Is this deafness or sight problem pls ? .when flash is off eyes are different in colour and different shape xxx

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Her eyesight should be normal. The pink eye will look that way in a camera picture. She is likely not deaf. If you google "heterochromia in cats" it will explain a great deal about it.

kstonya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Normally when you lose the black center of the eye (pupil) that is what to look out for blindness. If you notice the kitten running into furniture or bumping things then I would be concerned about the blindness. Deafness in an kitten can be checked if you notice the kitten not following objects or not hearing you walk up from behind. Sound can be "heard" through the floor so it is difficult to tell if a "deaf" cat is responding to the sound or the feeling of sound. I feel sound where most hear sound.