Is it time to rehome my second cat?

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here is a link to another thread I posted to i edited the video because it was so graphic I just clipped out a small section of 1 fight which the fight itself is not messed with. I just didnt want 10 minutes of cat fights that were brutal.. also if you scroll up to post #8 on the link i posted you will see the person's cats "fighting" they really are not fighting though they are playing.

So between the video IndyJones IndyJones posted and the 2 videos in this thread you can definitely see the difference in a true cat fight and play fighting/wrestling.

Last edited:

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
[/URL]

Here is a link to another thread I posted to i edited the video because it was so graphic I just clipped out a small section of 1 fight which the fight itself is not messed with. I just didnt want 10 minutes of cat fights that were brutal.. also if you scroll up to post #8 you will see the person's cats "fighting" they really are not fighting though they are playing.

So between the video IndyJones IndyJones posted and the 2 videos in this thread you can definitely see the difference in a true cat fight and play fighting/wrestling.
What I posted is not graphic at all. It is mostly posturing and a few swipes. There is no blood.

As for being unedited, theres many edited videos too that often have some stupid music playing or sound effects. I meant the vide doesn't have any of that nonsense.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I posted is not graphic at all. It is mostly posturing and a few swipes. There is no blood.

As for being unedited, theres many edited videos too that often have some stupid music playing or sound effects. I meant the vide doesn't have any of that nonsense.
I was talking about the link to the other thread I posted. I took and clipped the video it was about a 10 minute video of brutal cat fights I couldn't even watch it all. I took the least graphic/brutal it is only 17 seconds that I clipped to share
So I was saying between your video and the videos on the link I posted op can see the clear difference in play fighting/wrestling and actual fighting.
Post number 8 on the other thread has 2 videos of their cats "fighting" but it was just playful wrestling and then my post has the actual 17 second clip of an actual fight which is not bloody either just brutal in my opinion.

I hope that clears up any confusion lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zoenka123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was talking about the link to the other thread I posted. I took and clipped the video it was about a 10 minute video of brutal cat fights I couldn't even watch it all. I took the least graphic/brutal it is only 17 seconds that I clipped to share
So I was saying between your video and the videos on the link I posted op can see the clear difference in play fighting/wrestling and actual fighting.
Post number 8 on the other thread has 2 videos of their cats "fighting" but it was just playful wrestling and then my post has the actual 17 second clip of an actual fight which is not bloody either just brutal in my opinion.

I hope that clears up any confusion lol
I understand, thank you so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zoenka123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Huge thanks to everyone! It means a lot to realize that all the hard work on the cats’ relationship and comfort has been successful. We will focus on our mental health and keep working on Lacey’s conditions with her veterinarian to better understand what is going on and what can be done.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huge thanks to everyone! It means a lot to realize that all the hard work on the cats’ relationship and comfort has been successful. We will focus on our mental health and keep working on Lacey’s conditions with her veterinarian to better understand what is going on and what can be done.
You are doing a great job. And I'm really happy to hear you guys are going to focus on mental health.. It is just as important if not more important than physical health.
Make sure you are staying hydrated, eating healthy food (I emphasize on healthy food because believe it or not it does have an effect on your mental well-being)

You guys got this and we are here to support you the whole way. You are doing amazing. Keep up the great hard work.

Last edited: