Introducing Tiggy my 12 day old kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is, starting to crawl out of the nest too, which mum isn't keen on!

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She sure is! Mum is very protective x

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my, I think I'm in love!

Bowling Bowling please keep us apprised of Tiggy's progress. Bet her mom spoils her, all that love on just one kitten.

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have noticed Tiggy is getting a bit active, but as she is the only kitten, she has no one to play with. What toys could I get for her that are suitable for her age x

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have noticed Tiggy is getting a bit active, but as she is the only kitten, she has no one to play with. What toys could I get for her that are suitable for her age x
I think Mommy will be the best toy of all. Both appear willing to do that . . . .

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tiggy has started leaving the nest and exploring my bedroom. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find her this morning, went downstairs and there she was! Mum made a fuss so I took her back upstairs and 2 minutes later she was back downstairs. She is now exploring downstairs and sleeping away from mum on her own. Mum is bemused by this. She seems to come to my call and is more people friendly. Is it okay for Tiggy to spend all this time on her own. 🤔

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tiggy watching Predator (Arnie film) film with my husband, also had a lick of chicken gravy!

Attachments

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think Tiggy must look like her dad as she has a really dished nose, nothing like mum, who has a large oriental cat nose! Mum even had a big nose as a kitten!