Introducing Kuro- and questions about good food brands

inaripeaches

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! You can call me Jay, and on May 31st I adopted my kitten Kuro! He is about 5 months now. I adopted him at 6 weeks and raised him from there.
Poor boy has some problems but not too shabby, he had fleas and ear mites and lice. But I got rid of them! He's from animal control and he was abandoned in a box- that's all I know.
He also has an Instagram: kuro_the_kitten
Anyways- our PetCo recently stopped selling a brand of food Kuro eats- called Orijen along with a mix of blue buffalo.
Ever since Orijen stopped selling (for no reason too??) i've been feeding him entirely BB (ratio was 50%) and he also eats 15% raw.
I've found Kuro VERY picky with his dry kibble lately. When he was smaller I fed him wet food mixed in with his dry, and I don't have enough money to keep feeding him wet food .
He only likes BB and Orijen. He hates anything without meat.
I'm looking for kitten food that has little to no vegetables and starch, and freeze dried isn't an option here- any suggestions?

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He also has an Instagram: kuro_the_kitten
Anyways- our PetCo recently stopped selling a brand of food Kuro eats- called Orijen along with a mix of blue buffalo.
Ever since Orijen stopped selling (for no reason too??) i've been feeding him entirely BB (ratio was 50%) and he also eats 15% raw.
I've found Kuro VERY picky with his dry kibble lately. When he was smaller I fed him wet food mixed in with his dry, and I don't have enough money to keep feeding him wet food .
He only likes BB and Orijen. He hates anything without meat.
I'm looking for kitten food that has little to no vegetables and starch, and freeze dried isn't an option here- any suggestions?
Congrats on your new kitten .Kuro is adorable ..  

What country are you in ?  That would make it easier to make food suggestion .. TCS has members from several countries .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inaripeaches

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congrats on your new kitten .Kuro is adorable ..  
What country are you in ?  That would make it easier to make food suggestion .. TCS has members from several countries .
I'm in the U.S.

inaripeaches

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't have that option, unfortunately..

inaripeaches

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks alot man,,  thankfully kuro has no preference towards food,, haha atleast I think!