TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are 11 weeks old now just turned. They are growing so big had them since they were 8 weeks old. Only issue I'm having is I live on the ground floor and they claw up the curtains to get place each in worried that the curtain rail will fall down so tied curtain up that fixed that but now have access to blinds at window. Since I'm staying at my dads temporarily the blinds are the blinds you pull with a pull cord ( it's all good it's not in a loop) but blinds have little beads things on either side of each separate blind to pull them all at once and buddy's neck got csught in one only for a few seconds before I lifted him out more good boy Judy went stuff and hung there lpregnant while I pulled him out. Any ideas ? Put down curtains again? Best is right next to window as it's very tiny room so they can jump or climb onto curtains but safer than getting caught in blinds. I'm terrified to leave them alone now.
I think you are right to take the curtains off for now. It's also extremely dangerous to leave the cords for the blinds down. Could you tie them up and out of reach? Also, how much and how do you play with the kittens?

Some scrapping is normal. Is one picking on the other? Or is it mutual?

They will need to be neutered in the next month or two. Otherwise their interactions could turn much more violent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat lover 360

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The cord for the blinds is out of harms way but the blinds each has individual blinds is joined together with plastic heads buddy got caught on poor thing how to I solve that? It's my dad's place I cant change anything