Interviews

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have taken time out of my nap to answer questions

I. How did you get nyour name?
I have invisible friends that I talk to and play with, and I scream at my wet food while eating it

2.Do you like your home?3
I've always been content where ever my pet human lives

3. Do you have a favorite food?
All of it

4.What color are your eyes?
My pet human calls me a green eyed redhead

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

6. What do you do most of the day?
I'm ancient, so I sleep

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaz would like to interview the handsome Chief Red Cloud.

How did you get your name?

Do you have any nicknames?

Do you have any odd personality quirks?

Do you remember your 'gotcha day'?

Would you consider dating an old lady, say 17 years old?

Are you spoiled rotten?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Spaz would like to interview the handsome Chief Red Cloud.

How did you get your name?
Well you see, mommy is all into the Native First Nations history and because I'm a Red Point Himmy, she named me "Chief Red Cloud" and the added name is the name that describes more of my personality "He-Who-Stands-Firm". I was given this name because even if Top Cat, "Fuzz "Black-Toe" attacks ('cause he hates me..), I stand firm, ears forward, no swishing of tail, eye wide open and am always just playful, never fighting, so mommy gave me this name because I do stand firm and never run from anything (oops, except the grooming tools!!)

Do you have any nicknames?
Yes I do. "White Boy" is mommy's favorite! Isn't that racist or something?! I swear! She calls me "Jelly Roll" when it's grooming time (you know, like the famous old jazz singer, Jelly Roll Morton? Mommy loves jazz, and she always sings to me "Flat face, I love you; flat face, I neeeeed youuuu . . ." (My face is so flat it's almost inverted she said. {{{sigh}}} Also my nostrils are so tiny!
Ah, mom sometimes calls me "Pop's-eye" because my one eye looks so much like her dad's eye (my grandpappy that I never got to meet, but hear he was a really special guy . . . even though he did refer to cats as "germs"!!!)

Do you have any odd personality quirks?
Me? LOL I'm a Himmy - Pretty much anything we do is quirky. Mommy just got a free Bassinett off Craigslist the other day - she said the "bones" were good, but the linens were filthy, she brought it home, threw the linens into the wash with soap and bleach, cleaned and sanitized every single part of the thing and now it looks like new! I nap there every day and she has lots of pictures of it - some may find my sleeping in a bassinet quirky, I don't know. I sure look like the cutest baby in there, though! I can do the exorcist-twist when mommy's grooming me (head one way, body the other), I can play futbol with balls and tinkly balls, by myself or with people, I can keep your neck warm at night because I like sleeping on it, and my purr will help you sleep, I'm always dressed to the 9s as long as mommy grooms me every day, I'm gorgeous, I like to dash to and fro for no reason, my head alone while just sitting there does the same thing. I'm t

Do you remember your 'gotcha day'?

I had 2 "gotcha" days with mom. She got me the first day she saw my picture in
the shelter. I mean . . . wouldn't you have? Look at my dirtyness and I stank!!

About 5 days later the original owners came forward, showed his papers and they were told he had already been adopted out (it took them 4 months, but I had gone through ringworm treatments, among many others as I had, as my owners told it, escaped during the move from New York. The shelter called mom, she called them, they came to see me, I jumped in mommies arms with my arms around her neck - very tightly.

Mom put off giving me back, but after about a month was feeling bad because as they said "it was an accident that he had gotten out during the move". She loved me so much she couldn't imagine how much they loved me; even though they breeded and breeded me (was also show-cat quality too). Mom decided to give me back as long as there was an open relationship.

Mom called often to check up on me. Then one month she hadn't heard back - just the answering machine again and again with no call-backs; then the answering machine stopped! She thought they moved again and was she sad (she told me later). About 2-3 weeks later she got a call that "unfortunately he got out again (and they even slipped that there was another time he was out for 7 days and this time it had been 11 days, and during a harsh storm; our worst of the year!).

Mommy told me she was so pissed off like you wouldn't believe, but acted cool with them. Next morning she put 4 pictures of me in 2 places on Craigslist every single day, called every shelter, every day and after 3 days got a call from a shelter not a mile from THEIR home. They had me!! She didn't say anything but "I'm on my way up", she grabbed a kennel and was on the over-an-hour trip up to pick me up. It was an amazing reunion. Of course, once again I was all dirty, but this shelter shaved away all my matts like the last place did, treated me for worms and earmites, mom was told I wandered into a little old lady's garage and she saw mom's ad on Craigslist!!! Took me to the shelter up there, they called mom! (All my cats happened to be registered at this particular Humane society for their "Friends for Life" program so if anything happens to me, they are cared for for life there. Lots of catteries and caring people, lots of cat lounging, etc. They have all of our folders and the Microchip was still in my name)

My second and last "Gotcha Day" - MEOWWWWWWWWWWW-MIUUUUUUUUUU!!
Home for good, forever, never to be passed around again. Mommy cried all the way home and said she was so sorry and knows this will take adjusting again, but she loves me so much and knows I'll be safer with her and be treated like the king that I am. Ahhhhh, mommy-love.

Would you consider dating an old lady, say 17 years old?
Hmmm, let me ask you this; these broads around here aren't frisky except one, but I'm too much for her. I only recently got the snip; are you frisky? I was a breeding cat and, well, all that feelings haven't gone away. Let me know your feelings on this. It's a very important (WAS) a very important part of my life.

Are you spoiled rotten?
No, I am spoiled appropriately for a Manly-Chief-Man in my position. And spoiled sweetly, not rotten. My spoiled smells sweet like that of a fresh spring day, blooming flowers, fresh In 'n Out burgers smell wafting in the window . . . you get my drift.

Hey! Thanks for the Interview! I never got interviewed before, this was a lot of fun. (Another thing to put on my Resume! "Breeder", "Been Interviewed", "Loved"
)

Thanks all!

I'm going to find the list and see who I'd really enjoy interviewing next! :-D

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chief Red Cloud "He-Who-Stands-Firm"

Would like to stay macho and pick a guy, so Charlie? Ya up for an interview?

You're next! You go, buddy!

P.S. - I tried to send a P.M. to "Charlie" but it couldn't find him - if anyone would be willing to help a crickity old lady (my mom) out, that would help me (Chief Red Cloud) feel less ashamed).

Thank you...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So your trying to get in touch with cattybird? Just ill pm later on today after I get "tonights" sleep even though its nearly 3am

Curse the smart phone invention lol

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

So your trying to get in touch with cattybird? Just ill pm later on today after I get "tonights" sleep even though its nearly 3am

Curse the smart phone invention lol
Yes, I PM'ED NAPS WITH CATS. Charlie's just waiting for his list of questions.

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Yes, I PM'ED NAPS WITH CATS. Charlie's just waiting for his list of questions.
Ack! Sorry, Charlie!!

I'm going to be using the previous questions 'cause I just woke up and have had no coffee yet; please don't turn me in for plaigarism!

Okay Charlie, here goes:

1. How did you get your name?

2. Do you have any nicknames?

3. Do you have any odd personality quirks?

4. Do you remember your 'gotcha day'?

5. Would you consider dating an old lady, say 17 years old?

6. Are you spoiled rotten?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me see who I'm going to interviw.
Originally Posted by Naps With Cats

Ack! Sorry, Charlie!!

I'm going to be using the previous questions 'cause I just woke up and have had no coffee yet; please don't turn me in for plaigarism!

Okay Charlie, here goes:

2. Do you have any nicknames?

3. Do you have any odd personality quirks?

4. Do you remember your 'gotcha day'?

5. Would you consider dating an old lady, say 17 years old?

6. Are you spoiled rotten?
I. Well, my Mommy discovered that I like the "CHA" sound, so she tried names like Cha-Cha and Chuck but I responded best to Charlie.
2. My nick names are "Charley Parley", "Charles" "Good-Looking" and "Trouble".
3.I don't think I do.LOL
4. I think it was in October almost five years ago.
5. Yes.
My mommy and Aunt say I am.
Let me decide who I'm interviewing.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie would like to interview Tiny Dancer.
I I like your name, how did you get it?
2. What's your favorite toy?
3.Do you like where you live?
4. How do you get along with your cat siblings?
5. Would you be interested in a handsome black and white guy? LOL
6. Would you say your spoiled?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Charlie would like to interview Tiny Dancer.

Hi Charlie, Thank you so much for this honor; from almost death to this, life is amazing sometimes!!

I I like your name, how did you get it?

Well, mommy saved me from a very neglectful foster (who named me "Captain Hook" just because I have Radial Hypoplasia along with a twisted under tail) and emergency doctor said turn the bad lady in as I was almost dead. Mom re-named me Tiny Dancer "The-Baker-Man" because I can walk on my hind legs and when i use the scratcher or play with other cats on my hind legs and swing back and forth my little arms, it looks like I'm dancing. "The-Baker-Man" part came because I always meet mommy in the kitchen and meow for her attention while she' son coffee break in between the many cat chores (medicines, grooming, fluids and before poop-scoopin') and when I'm standing there, on day she calls me "The Baker Man" because as Orange as I am, I have a totally white tummy which mommy says is like an apron. I like it! 'specially if mommy likes it. {{{sigh}}}

2. What's your favorite toy?

Even though one arm is twisted out and one the one in an L-shape (the one I walk on (on the forearm, I can't walk on the other), I love to scratch anything and I love to play, mostly with Beijo "Belly-Button-Tender-Heart" 'cause he will play most often with me.

3.Do you like where you live?

I just looooove where I live. Mommy has made so many accessibility things just for me. I have a ramp in the bedroom (she bought that), she made me these little "lean-to's" she calls them, but they are small "steralite" plastic square basket-type things that she made super-super thick quilts for and used a super-duper glue that has held on all three, one for each room. I have pillows to either lean against (ahhhhhh, really helps my front legs) and to jump onto when jumping off the bed. I've only fallen twice, both times into a [clean] litterbox.
If I fall wrong, I could break my neck or back 'cause I can't turn around like the other cats. But I'm extra careful now. We have super views here from every window and mommy is sure to have nice perches at every window.

Do you know, she got us a free well-made Bassinet the other day? It was in great condition except dirty, so she took it outside, bleached the linens, cleaned, then bleached the other parts, then rinsed very, very well and same with the bones of the bassinett and now all of us take turns taking naps in there; sometimes 2 of us. She's already taken 1,000 pictures of us in it. Geeeeez, moms! lol

4. How do you get along with your cat siblings?

I love all my cat siblings. The Chief Red Cloud guy is sometimes a tiny bit aggressive, but mommy says he is definitely not fighting, he is just playing rough and does stop him by walking in between whoever he's playing with. He just wants to play all the time and do the "no-no" with Squint ALL of the time! Geeeez, well, he DID just get snipped last year and he WAS a breeder cat. Everyone else is wonderful. Not to many take the time out to play a lot or sit with me, I guess because of my legs and the way I scuffle. Mommy makes up for it because she says I'm her boyfriend cat. She loves me so much you wouldn't believe. I love her so much, too. We bonded instantly, even when I was completely emaciated, covered entirely with fleas, had anemia, giardia, was totally dehydrated - she played it cool with the other foster to be sure she'd get me out of there 'cause the other foster said she loved me so much and if I ever changed my mind, mommy could always bring me back {{{shudder to think}}}.
But mommy took me straight from the foster's to the emergency. Even with the severe Anemia, they had to give me at least 500mg of fluids - I was that dehydrated. The doctor gave me a Capstar to kill the fleas before I got home so I wouldn't spread them and followed up the next day with Frontline Plus; mommy gave me fluids over the next week; she gave me a bath, she trimmed my bum-hair and tail ('cause it curves under and it's short) so I'll never be covered in poopy down there again. I was living in it at the other place.
"There's no place like home". Mommy is my home. Mommy says I'm her home.

5. Would you be interested in a handsome black and white guy? LOL

Well, if you're serious and now that you know of my malformation (genetic), and know that I'm a guy - I would love to spend time with you 'cause I love friends, but understand if you might not want to 'cause of my deformity. I'm still a very strong guy and will go up against anybody if need be; I just have certain things I cannot do. As well, I can do certain things the others can't. I love black and white guys as friends! So on my part, yesss, I would love to be friends with you, black adn white guy! :-D Thanks!

6. Would you say your spoiled?
We are all treated equally. Since we get free-fed, I'd say we are spoiled in that way. We have tons of toys and perches and now a Bassinet and mommy is home 99% of the time, she takes really good care of us. I'd say mommy is just doing her job and I know she loves it 'cause she told me so. She works very hard at giving us ALL equal attention.

Thank you for this great opportunity. I have to go find the list again to see who is left to interview! The last list I saw there weren't very many! Thanks Charlie! High Five!

Tiny D.

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

who next?...
I had to go look at the list, which I believe there are only 2 left; I think the others on there have all been interviewed.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Tiny Dancer would like to interview:

GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pm Gracie's mamae

Okay Gracie, here are your questions for your interview!!! :-D

2. Do you have any any nicknames?

3. Do you have any odd personality "abilities" that make your mom laugh?

4. Do you remember the day you came home? Tell us about it! :eek:)

5. Do you prefer to be outdoor or indoor?

6. What's your most favorite thing in the whole, wide world?

7. Did you come from a shelter? If so, what was that like?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Cats who still want to be interviewed (I think):

Casey (CATTYBIRD)

Beijo (Naps With Cats)

I'll go back to the other thread in the Cat Lounge and see if we can get more signed up.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had to go look at the list, which I believe there are only 2 left; I think the others on there have all been interviewed.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Tiny Dancer would like to interview:

GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pm Gracie's mamae

Okay Gracie, here are your questions for your interview!!! :-D

2. Do you have any any nicknames?

3. Do you have any odd personality "abilities" that make your mom laugh?

4. Do you remember the day you came home? Tell us about it! :eek:)

5. Do you prefer to be outdoor or indoor?

6. What's your most favorite thing in the whole, wide world?

7. Did you come from a shelter? If so, what was that like?
I. My original Mommy and my Aunt used to wok together and I was named after their boss at the time.
My nicknames are The Princess, Fuzzy Tail, Squeaker, Pretty Girl.
3.I like to "bark!"
4.To tell the truth on the first day I was here I wasn't very happy at all. It took me four weeks to come out of hiding!
5.I'm strictly an indoor cat.
6.My favorite thing is the laser pointer.
No, I was found wondering around outside as a kitten.
Gracie would like to interview Beijo.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beijo. This is Gracie, and these are the questions I'd like to ask.
I. How old are you?
2Do you like to play with anything in particular?
3. What's your favorite food?
4Are you an indoor or outdoor cat?
5.Do you have a favorite part of the house?
6.Would you rather be left alone or played with?

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Beijo. This is Gracie, and these are the questions I'd like to ask.

I. How old are you?

I am 3 years old and going to be 4 in June!!! I am also "Top Kitty" in the house!
Here is me when I was little:

2Do you like to play with anything in particular?

My favoritist toy is the little mouse that looks like a real mouse; my mommy throws it, I run as fast as my paws will travel to go get it and bring it RIGHT back to mommy and we play like this as long as SHE can last.

3. What's your favorite food?

Innovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Red! We all eat that! (And drink mountain spring water only.

4Are you an indoor or outdoor cat?

I, and all the others are indoor-only cats.

5.Do you have a favorite part of the house?

I like everywhere. I can nap anywhere, though, but prefer the bed. I like to be where mom is. There are a few of us that are "bathroom warriers" and always go in there whenever she is in there.

6.Would you rather be left alone or played with?
Played with for sure-sure!!

I would like to pick someone, but I believe there is no one else on the list. Meowoooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.......

I'll wait for a new list to arise and I will come forth and choose the next contestant to "Come on down!".

Love all you guys,

Beijo "Belly-Button-Tender-Heart"

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Played with for sure-sure!!

I would like to pick someone, but I believe there is no one else on the list. Meowoooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.......

I'll wait for a new list to arise and I will come forth and choose the next contestant to "Come on down!".

Love all you guys,

Beijo "Belly-Button-Tender-Heart"
Actually, poor Casey hasn't been interviewed yet.

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Actually, poor Casey hasn't been interviewed yet.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY!!! I soooooooooooo sorry!!

I want interview U. Weel u pees, pees B inturvu'd by me, Beijo? I wood B sooo Hapee if yu wood!!

Your questions are:

1. How old R you?

2. How did you come to be where you are now?

3. How did you get your name?

4. Do you play tricks on your mommy and/or daddy? If so, what are they?

5. Are you indoor or outdoor or both-type of a cat?

6. Did you come from a shelter, a pet store, a breeder, or the side of the road?

7. Who is your favorite cat on The Cat Site? (hee hee hee)

Thanks Casey!!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY!!! I soooooooooooo sorry!!

I want interview U. Weel u pees, pees B inturvu'd by me, Beijo? I wood B sooo Hapee if yu wood!!

Your questions are:

1. How old R you?

2. How did you come to be where you are now?

3. How did you get your name?

4. Do you play tricks on your mommy and/or daddy? If so, what are they?

5. Are you indoor or outdoor or both-type of a cat?

6. Did you come from a shelter, a pet store, a breeder, or the side of the road?

7. Who is your favorite cat on The Cat Site? (hee hee hee)

Thanks Casey!!
I. I'm turning ten years young this month.
2. Gracie and I used to live with another Mommy and Daddy but when the Mommy I have now had her cat Kitt die they gave us to her.
3. My original Mommy wanted my name to rhyme with Gracie's name, so it's Gracie Mae and Casey Jay!
4. I would never trick my Mommy!

5. I'm an indoor cat but sometimes I escape outside and lead my Mommy on a merry chase!
6. I was found on the side of the road.
7. Ummmm, all of them?