Interstate Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bdk103

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its been a year since my last post so I figured I'd provide an update on Kiwi and friends. Kiwi's health continues strong; she might be due for some shots, but won't know until her yearly checkup this month. She has a little obsession/addiction with Greenies, so she is on our heels every visit to the kitchen. Her addition to our pack wouldn't be the same without her, she is amazing. Of course, the same applies to the family and I'm glad to report everyone else is in good health.

Happy 2nd Birthday Kiwi!
Kiwi.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:woo: :bday: :party3: KIWI !!!

She looks a bit like she's taking a selfie and isn't too sure about it :lol:

jolie0216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's fantastic to get this update! I haven't been on this site too much lately, but I clearly remember this thread and the poor baby eating rocks on the highway :( I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well in your family! My guys LOVE greenies too, one of my boys especially so...anytime it looks like I am heading to the kitchen, he follows me in there. Even if he's upstairs in bed - I hear a THUD and then his feet coming down the stairs lol! Thanks for giving us Kiwi news, make sure to check in once in a while, this is such a great story!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bdk103

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's fantastic to get this update! I haven't been on this site too much lately, but I clearly remember this thread and the poor baby eating rocks on the highway :( I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well in your family! My guys LOVE greenies too, one of my boys especially so...anytime it looks like I am heading to the kitchen, he follows me in there. Even if he's upstairs in bed - I hear a THUD and then his feet coming down the stairs lol! Thanks for giving us Kiwi news, make sure to check in once in a while, this is such a great story!!
I'm always glad to report good news! That's funny, we also hear the THUD as well and the sprint downstairs, followed by the weaving around your legs and purring, they really have quite the system down!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw this, so....Happy Belated Birthday, Kiwi! :bday::bunnydance::celebrate::party2::party3::banana2:

She is such a sweetie pie. I love her photo!:redheartpump: I remember her story, poor little thing, eating rocks. :bawling: This is such a wonderful update - Happy Endings are the best! :heartshape: