Interesting Article Everyone Will Want To Read/keep

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For everyone working/advocating for feral/free-roaming cats, here are some new cat stats compiled by the stat king and queen that may very well be helpful when fighting for them among/with local governments and naysayers. I know it's a lengthy read, but well worth it because speaking truth to power is always necesssary. You may want to keep this on file, too.

Feral cats poop where someone feeds them––& that’s the big problem

Last edited by a moderator:

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For everyone working/advocating for feral/free-roaming cats, here are some new cat stats compiled by the stat king and queen that may very well be helpful when fighting for them among/with local governments and naysayers. I know it's a lengthy read, but well worth it because speaking truth to power is always necesssary. You may want to keep this on file, too.

Feral cats poop where someone feeds them––& that’s the big problem
Interesting, but kind of all over the place. I like Vox Felina for challenging "junk science" and Best Friends for stat's.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do too, tnrmakessense tnrmakessense , on both. But Animals 24/7 is a major source for info on cats globally, as well as other topics of interest to those who care about animals and the world we're all supposed to share. I highly recommend it to everyone, CL56 CL56 . I think I was Subscriber #62, back when they were a print medium.

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do too, tnrmakessense tnrmakessense , on both. But Animals 24/7 is a major source for info on cats globally, as well as other topics of interest to those who care about animals and the world we're all supposed to share. I highly recommend it to everyone, CL56 CL56 . I think I was Subscriber #62, back when they were a print medium.
I'll check it out. Thanks.