In The Midst Of A Sad Day (too Many Are)...

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Trying to re-invigorate myself, after a couple of threads I was following ended in sad losses, I thought I would post this crazy thing (well, not so much for a cat) with Feeby. As you can see in the pic, she has a play station that really isn't used for playing, but hanging out. Originally, there was a piece of green tissue paper that she would lay ALL over with her unused toys. Well, that paper was in shreds, so I replaced it with some stronger wrapping type paper a few days ago. While she still laid there, she would NOT touch the new paper. Finally today, she will now put her paws on it (such a princess!), just as I was thinking of finding another piece of tissue paper for her and getting rid of this new piece. Probably still will do that anyway. This is the life of Feeby-the-Dweeby - and so many other cats!!!

20190312_164831.jpg

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, just like my cat. She LOVES mylar crinkly balls, but immediately bats them under some piece of furniture. So I found a much bigger ball (same material) and thought to myself "this is brilliant, it's too big to fit under the furniture!"

Think she'll play with the big one? Absolutely not. Gotta keep fishing the little ones out of hiding places instead.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Totally get that!! In Feeby's more playful days she would bat these little mice I would buy for her under the couches every blasted time. She had several because of it. Some times, I didn't even know one was missing until I went to clean the house!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Less than an hour ago, gave up on the sturdier wrapping/packing paper and put down another piece of very-easy-to-shred-the-crap-out-of tissue paper - and here is what happened. Good thing she isn't picky about the color - LOL. ;)
20190313_160329.jpg

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, real mice tend to run under the fridge and every thing else that's hard to get at them. I guess throwing them under is like feeding a baby doll. It's what you do with the real ones.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, real mice tend to run under the fridge and every thing else that's hard to get at them. I guess throwing them under is like feeding a baby doll. It's what you do with the real ones.
Thanks, but I am guessing you were thinking of my other post...

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well yeah, I just forgot to do the quote thingy. But, look I didn't have to, you got it in a glance. Ours have always put the mice, the bottle caps, the ping-pong balls, the cat treats and a few milk bones under the fridge, the stove and we won't discuss closets.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sol right. Was before is now. Who wouldn't have a headache?