In Need Of Antibiotic For My Feral Cats Anyone Have Any Advice

I luv my catz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have several feral cats I tend to I'm in need of antibiotics I have run out anyone know where I can get some without a prescription or is there any home remedy

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Where have you acquired your antibiotics in the past?

What are the cats' symptoms? Do you have a vet who will work with you?

How many ferals do you care for?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I luv my catz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
13 feral cats I have one outside that is looking like he has runny nose and goopy eyes not feeling so good I had use clavamox be for I got that from my back a while back for my indoor cats but I'm out and I have no vet now and I don't have the money but I don't want nothing to happen to my outdoor kitties either

I luv my catz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 13 outdoor feral cats I have a couple that have goopy eyes and runny nose I was using clavamox I had that leftover from my indoor cats now I'm out I have no money for the vet and the vet will not help so that's why I'm asking does anyone know what I can do I don't want anything to happen to my cats outside I love them all and want to try and help them

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I hope you will be able to help your feral colony soon. Thank you so much for caring for them! Please check your personal messages.

susieqz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
fishmox is a good general purpose antibiotic.
i have used it for both my feral cat n myself.
available at chewy.com

fornana

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for helping out those kitties. You have a big heart :hearthrob:

Access the resources around you. Call up local vet offices, rescues, and TNR organizations. See if they would be willing to help you manage the colony with free or inexpensive vet care.

Better health outcomes would also be achieved by ensuring the cats have adequate shelter, clean surroundings, and fresh water/food. It's also key to make sure they all are fixed. Looking after 13 animals is a daunting task. Try your best with it, and if it's too much see if you can help find them an organization or individual that can help.

As for antibiotics I'm not too familiar...

I luv my catz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for helping out those kitties. You have a big heart :hearthrob:

Access the resources around you. Call up local vet offices, rescues, and TNR organizations. See if they would be willing to help you manage the colony with free or inexpensive vet care.

Better health outcomes would also be achieved by ensuring the cats have adequate shelter, clean surroundings, and fresh water/food. It's also key to make sure they all are fixed. Looking after 13 animals is a daunting task. Try your best with it, and if it's too much see if you can help find them an organization or individual that can help.

As for antibiotics I'm not too familiar...
Thanks I am trying I have been doing this for several years now and I am working on getting all the cats fixed my heart is huge for all these animals I lost a couple and I cried like a