In need.... (Dill's thread)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catwoman_2669

is she still leaking? how does her tummy feel when u touch it?
Her discharge has increased, not like its flowing but it is there more than before, before it was jsut the odd drop of goober here and there....ANd the kittens are knots....they are still moving but when they arent they are hard little knots...and she seems to have had "some" tightenings, But im afraid to get excited about it or think this may FINALLY Be it....

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i know u dont want to give your hope up. i wouldnt either after waiting that long. but the tighter the tummy gets the closer she gets. and shes having more discharge now which should mean its time. well it does with every other cat in the world, but doesnt seem to apply with dill
i still think she will have them tonight.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No excitement.......no excitment......

WOOHOO IM EXCITED

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh oh oh - I'd say the repeated *phantom poo's* are a VERY good sign!

I've been lucky to witness all the births of the cats I've fostered. If I didnt wake up to them being vocal - it was the digging in the boxes that alerted me.

Go Dill! Go!

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's been two hours since DillPickles last posted. What's going on? I'm going nuts over here!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys I was doing my homework.......Didnt mean to get you all excited....No kittens yet, not contractions either that I know of but the kittens feel like KNOTS in her belly....and there has been more phantom poo's

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
maybe labour started but im not sure. its hard to tell whats going on if u cant see the cat for yourself.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope this is the begining of her labor....Sophie is starting and everyone thought Sophie and Dill would deliver same day lets HOPE they were right........

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bet Dill thinks it is hilarious how many meowmys she has in a tizzy! Quit teasing, Dill! I am going to bed, so here are some labor vibes....I expect kittens in the morning!

You can do it, Dill!