I'm such a Pack Rat!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our walmart has bins outside of it that you can put bags of clothes in. I try to go through my stuff twice a year and get rid of it.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm jealous of Blondiecat - I only have about 60 pairs of boots and shoes and at least 10 pairs are purple. My house has a spare closet and that is MY shoe closet. I DID let Bill put his dress boots in there, though.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girl!!! You should have a garage sale or give them to GoodWill or Salvation Army!!! My hubby, since he lived here in the 80s, by the time we met, he and I had so much crap!!! I finally decided that every season I send stuff to GoodWill, so the end of fall/winter we give away the winter clothes and then end of summer, we give away the summer clothes. That way we can always buy new stuff but you be surprised how much stuff accumulates after 6 months!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
I'm jealous of Blondiecat - I only have about 60 pairs of boots and shoes and at least 10 pairs are purple. My house has a spare closet and that is MY shoe closet. I DID let Bill put his dress boots in there, though.
glad i'm not the only one with a clost full of shoes!

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man, I thought I had way too many clothes, and I only have about 3 bras (that I actually wear!), 10 or 12 pairs of undies and about 15 pairs of socks! But the rest of my stuff makes up for that! I have 3 large Rubbermaid tote boxes that are filled to capacity with craft stuff INSIDE, and in our old "storage house" I have probably 3 more boxes of stuff, and of course there is all the rest of my stuff that I can't part with! But I don't buy clothes that much, just "stuff"!! lol Good luck trying to sort it all out!