I'm so lost without you

Rjaxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I lost my best friend Minnie Mae
(mae mae) this past sunday....
I'm just not ok, the loss of her is overwhelming
The pain and sadness hasn't lost its grip on my heart and I don't think it ever will...
I miss her so much
monday evening i took to her to be cremated, it will be a couple weeks until I can pick up her ashes

only her ashes...
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she's really gone

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. It's extra painful when they were the one we love most. It's not something we get over. We can only go through it; time is the only palliative.

Have you any pictures of her you'd like to share, if not so soon, then later?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rjaxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry. It's extra painful when they were the one we love most. It's not something we get over. We can only go through it; time is the only palliative.

Have you any pictures of her you'd like to share, if not so soon, then later?
Thank you..I do have pictures I can share of her I will post some soon

skylerlark

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lost my best friend Minnie Mae
(mae mae) this past sunday....
I'm just not ok, the loss of her is overwhelming
The pain and sadness hasn't lost its grip on my heart and I don't think it ever will...
I miss her so much
monday evening i took to her to be cremated, it will be a couple weeks until I can pick up her ashes

only her ashes...
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she's really gone
You are not alone. I feel exactly the same about my Binx. I can't believe he's gone either. Well, physically anyway. Look up Karen Anderson on YouTube, an animal communicator of decades. You might read her books of her experiences with the 'departed'. They may give you comfort.

Your friend in sorrow, Skyler

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once in a while in everyone's life, the loss of a special being, whether it be human or animal, shakes the very foundations of our hearts and souls. Someone who was a real part of our lives, a part of ourselves. Though we may have lost many others, this one little being somehow leaves such a big hole we despair of ever filling it. This special being is called your soulmate.....
You can feel absolutely empty one moment and so full of pain the next it is incredibly hard to describe. Every waking moment, every sleepless night is filled with despair, grief, and guilt. You lose all interest in life, everything that brought happiness and joy becomes meaningless. For some, time brings a dulling of these feelings relatively quickly, they learn to cope and go on with life, even learning to love again, in time. For some of us, it takes years, many years, before we can function and rejoin the journey of life. We are here at this site to let those who are just now beginning this journey of sorrow know that although you will never be the same, you will learn ways to cope with your loss and go on. although it is impossible to believe you will ever find happiness and love again, you can and you will. The soul yearns to be happy, to be loved, and to love once again. I never thought it would happen, but living one day at a time and forcing myself step by baby step to join the living once again helped tremendously. Do not think of the future, it is too painful to even think of a future without them. Do not try to change the past, it is fruitless and set in stone. Live in the now, learning ways to cope, learning ways to live. Put one foot in front of the other, and take that first step, one day at a time...........

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Minnie Mae, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Minnie Mae blesses you, and she sends her Love back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Minnie Mae. I know that unbearable pain well, it seems it will never leave you. Your heart hurts, your mind is numb, all is so dark around.
But the good news is that you will feel a little better everyday. It seems impossible, but you will.

When my soul cat Lola died I wanted to go after her so bad because I was sure that I wouldn't be able to live without her. I went through very painful days, countless and endless painful days, but then, slowly, a little at the time, some light crept into my life.
I've never fully recovered from my loss, I still cry when I think of her, but the pain has softened a lot.

I hope your journey through this pain will be short, and that you'll soon be able to think of her with a smile on your face. She gave you so much love and knows you'll never forget her.

RIP Minnie Mae.

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds so terrible, but, I only realized how much I loved the clinginess of my precious Sugar Mama once she was gone.. I just wanted to change the blankets in her special sleeping tote..she preferred the outdoors, so I made her a place on the porch… she crawled in it and died. But, her baby had babies of her own and brought them to my family to love and care for. Now they have a special box on our deck. They love it. Life goes on, love. New marchers will join the band. More love can ALWAYS be found. Maybe not now, but one day, you will look into a pair of eyes and they will seem oh so familiar. One meow and your heart will fall. Your Minnie Mae will have sent them, taught them what they needed to do. She’s your guardian angel now, waiting on the other side of the rainbow bridge with my Sugar, my huskies, my springer spaniel, and my Chow Chow mix. (Although, he’s mostly waiting for my daddy.. that was his childhood friend, he lived to see his humans children before dying). Point being, she’s always watching over you.

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.

I have lost many companions - when I discovered this site I would post their pictures and tell their story, so long as there is an internet, they will never be totally lost (everything is cached somewhere).

I remember each little bright soul in my life that has moved on and I always keep a part of them within me. One day, we'll meet again and I selfishly look forward to that.

that unbearable pain eases with each day that passes, but it never goes away. They are forever a part of you and no other companion will ever take their place. She is tied to your soul and will always be with you. Always love them, but grieve and let go, they wouldn't want you always sad, I know none of my animals like it when I'm said...except my bird, but he's mean. :) (you'd be mean as well in a house full of cats).

When you can, I'd love to see pictures and hear the Story of you both.