I’m A Wreck Without My Booboo

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have never known a parents love until I had my cat.
At 30 I still don’t want kids, I have a career path picked out and it was just me and my cat.
I have no words left to express the sincere gap I feel waking up to this empty apartment with nothing to greet me or need me.
I feel like sometimes I hear him jump off the counter lol I really really miss my friend .. he was so rare .. like everyone of my friends loved him he was loved by my employees at the store. I used to send Christmas cards with him decorated as a reindeer lol. He didn’t even mind.
He loved V8 and tie wraps to chew on. He loved water in a glass not a bowl. He loved drinking out of the sinks he loved me so much he would wait at my door for me to come home from work. I really really miss my little babes. Xoxo

Attachments

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, it is terrible and devastating, especially when you and your cat have created this special bond.
How old was he?

I'm truly sorry for your loss, I feel your pain. Hopefully you will feel better day by day. Your Booboo will be next to you during the path of your life and will guide you.

RIP Booboo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is 10. March 18th. And I kidnaped him on April 4th.
Bunch of losers in my area, I walked right in their porch one day and took him because the environment was disgusting.
Lol I would do it again for him. I had to feed with a dripping tube thingy because he was so little. ❤my heart

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere and deepest regrets go out to you. :hugs: Thank you for posting a pic of him, what a sweet heart.:hearthrob: The loss of a cat is heartbreaking but you gave him a forever home when you rescued him from the porch. May you treasure all the wonderful memories the two of you spent together. RIP sweet angel. :angel:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You rescued him from a terrible situation and he gave you your world. The love you shared is in your very soul. He didn't want to leave you, he had to. No one or anything can take what you shared with him, it will be in your heart for eternity. There is no pain greater than losing one bonded with your soul, but there is also no treasure equal to what that little boy gave you. He shared your life journey for ten years. His new path will send that same love and will follow your own for eternity. The 'essence' of what made him who he was, is spiritual, not physical, so will be a part of your soul for evermore. He wants only happiness and joy to come back to your life, just as you would want if you were the first to go. He wants no less for you, because that is what love is, only wanting the best for the one you love so dear. He would be honored if you would take the love he shared with you and perpetuate it by passing it on. In this way that love goes on forever, it keeps it alive by nourishing it, by allowing it to live on through the love being passed on, each one adding to the treasures of our soul. Never the same, each one unique and precious on it's own. To let that love see sunshine once more, not to keep it hidden in a heart kept dark and cold with pain and tears. Try not to dwell on the end, I know how hard that is, but try to concentrate on his life and what he meant to you. Don't let the pain of his passing take over the joy of what he gave you.
My heat goes out to you. My prayers and my thoughts are with you. We are here to share your burden, it gets lighter in the sharing with those who understand and feel your pain. Take care.....RIP beautiful Booboo. You will be so dearly missed, you will never be forgotten. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of that cutie pie, I know how they can work their way into our hearts and when they pass it is unbearable, but like others here have said you did a wonderful thing saving him, but 10 years is not enough time, I'm sure you wanted another 10 years with him but it was his time to go for whatever reason, I am sorry you lost your little friend.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its so terrible, heartbreaking, tragic, to lose our truly amazing cats, our family, its hard to believe they can leave so quickly. I lost Harry Feb 6th and still struggling with the loss. I dream about him, keep thinking I hear him and see him everywhere. Thinking of you.

kc1_cat1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear of your loss. He is in heaven looking in on you. I know it is painful but time does help some. I know, I lost my cat Cos of close to 13 years Feb 26. I talk to him everyday. I believe our furr buddies are always with us. God bless.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, BooBoo, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

He was, and is, a lovely cat. I am so sorry for your loss. But do remember that the loss is "only" physical. Love never dies. It changes form, but it is still love, and it abides.

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You rescued him from a terrible situation and he gave you your world. The love you shared is in your very soul. He didn't want to leave you, he had to. No one or anything can take what you shared with him, it will be in your heart for eternity. There is no pain greater than losing one bonded with your soul, but there is also no treasure equal to what that little boy gave you. He shared your life journey for ten years. His new path will send that same love and will follow your own for eternity. The 'essence' of what made him who he was, is spiritual, not physical, so will be a part of your soul for evermore. He wants only happiness and joy to come back to your life, just as you would want if you were the first to go. He wants no less for you, because that is what love is, only wanting the best for the one you love so dear. He would be honored if you would take the love he shared with you and perpetuate it by passing it on. In this way that love goes on forever, it keeps it alive by nourishing it, by allowing it to live on through the love being passed on, each one adding to the treasures of our soul. Never the same, each one unique and precious on it's own. To let that love see sunshine once more, not to keep it hidden in a heart kept dark and cold with pain and tears. Try not to dwell on the end, I know how hard that is, but try to concentrate on his life and what he meant to you. Don't let the pain of his passing take over the joy of what he gave you.
My heat goes out to you. My prayers and my thoughts are with you. We are here to share your burden, it gets lighter in the sharing with those who understand and feel your pain. Take care.....RIP beautiful Booboo. You will be so dearly missed, you will never be forgotten. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

You are a beautiful person. I needed that more then anything, right when I was looking for it. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to know you get it. Thank you. I could never repay you for what for what you just did for me xo

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of that cutie pie, I know how they can work their way into our hearts and when they pass it is unbearable, but like others here have said you did a wonderful thing saving him, but 10 years is not enough time, I'm sure you wanted another 10 years with him but it was his time to go for whatever reason, I am sorry you lost your little friend.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

I am beyond blessed to have found this cat site. ❤❤

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its so terrible, heartbreaking, tragic, to lose our truly amazing cats, our family, its hard to believe they can leave so quickly. I lost Harry Feb 6th and still struggling with the loss. I dream about him, keep thinking I hear him and see him everywhere. Thinking of you.
And I’m thinking of each and everyone of you, I have a spot in my heart for each of you, the ones who know and feel beyond the love of a human companion. That is what makes this world beautiful ❤

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear of your loss. He is in heaven looking in on you. I know it is painful but time does help some. I know, I lost my cat Cos of close to 13 years Feb 26. I talk to him everyday. I believe our furr buddies are always with us. God bless.
I have your back! And thank you for being so compassionate ❤

Cloverleaf88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, BooBoo, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

He was, and is, a lovely cat. I am so sorry for your loss. But do remember that the loss is "only" physical. Love never dies. It changes form, but it is still love, and it abides.
You feel it too don’t you?! The love, It’s honestly why I feel so guilty because he needed me and I was all he had. I literally whispered to him “these beautiful people told me about the “Rainbow Bridge”, I will meet you there I promise” If it wasn’t for you guys I would have never known the Rainbow Bridge. ❤

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
You feel it too don’t you?! The love, It’s honestly why I feel so guilty because he needed me and I was all he had. I literally whispered to him “these beautiful people told me about the “Rainbow Bridge”, I will meet you there I promise” If it wasn’t for you guys I would have never known the Rainbow Bridge. ❤
This is beautiful, where's my hanky......:bawling2:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I do. I feel the love of those who have gone on, gone ahead, every day. Both four-footed and two-footed. Although I know that they are in a wonderful place, I can also feel that their love and their attention is still with me, especially in sad times. They know what is going on with me. They reach out to me. I am never alone. I so hope for you that you find this true, as well.

Your collage was beautiful. Such a wonderful tribute to a deep, deep love!