If you woke up tomorrow morning and your cat had turned into another species, what would it be?

mekkababble

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Finn (chasing bubbles)- honor role student, president of the science club, captain of his football team, always up on time and home before curfew. The cat is so perfectly behaved it’s sick.

Sasha (sink)- peacock. Loves standing there looking pretty and takes up way more space than he could ever conceive.

Clove (Siamese)- a racehorse but one that’s clumsy and not very smart. Behold her trapped in the couch cushions

Attachments

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Finny would be human because I know how much he would love all the grooming options available. I could picture him using up all the hot water in the shower and spending hours doing his hair and making everyone late lol

Teddy would be a dog. His personality sometimes reminds me of one. Can't really put my finger on why but I know if he were another species dog would definitely be it.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Saw this thread back when it started and I really had to think about it.

Makena:

When we first got this Bengal, he was angry and distrustful of people from having been rehomed a few times. He would have wanted to be a pure Asian Leopard out in the wild: hunting every day, sleeping in trees, exploring his territory.

But now as time has passed, he is still 100% cat, but he loves napping with his mum,

Using the perches in his house,

And his "wild" side is happy exploring outside with us on hikes

I think given all the choices, Makena would simply wish to be exactly what he already is.

June Bug

June Bug was raised by Makena. Having watched her grow and develop, I noticed how she emulated her hero Makena. All she ever wanted to do was jump further and race faster to keep up with, and be like Makena

June Bug lacks the size, agility and sheer strength of Makena. I would guess if she had a say in the matter, June Bug would want to be a large Bengal.

Lilia

Sweet, quiet and easily startled Lilia avoids the big jumps and loud rambunctious play typical of Bengals. She occaisonally plays with the other cats, but the play appears tentative and unnatural. She used to try and race with Makena, but I think now she only did that because she thought she was supposed to. I don't think she was ever meant to be a cat. She prefers to cuddle and be talked to.

Lilia would best be a small pampered dog living in a quiet upscale home, companion to a woman journalist. She would sit placidly alongside her matron, listening happily to the click of the keyboard and stretching up for a pat on the head during pauses in writing.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maisie would be a rabbit because she's always on high alert and runs away at the slightest bit of movement from me.

Remy would be a squirrel because he gets into everything, causes trouble, is a bit of a pest, flicks his tail a lot, and is more willing to be around humans but only if he approaches first.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucca, my 4mth old male kitten would definitely be a baby raccoon, because he’s extremely curious and always sticking his nose into everything! And sweet Jemima would be a seahorse because she’s cautious and graceful, but with a sense of purpose. She’s 7mths old. Of course, this could change over time being that they’re so young :runningcat::kneading:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m loving all the answers and kitties! I have to think about some of mine but I knew immediately that Banjo has already chosen. She is in love with a tree frog and likes to join it in song.
F35514C2-AC3E-421E-81FF-C7926128798F.jpeg
2CB92AE4-2973-46D9-9F6F-8DC89BE7EE59.jpeg
4EDF6C3D-9EE3-4764-AF3F-A4DFAA0A0884.jpeg
C66AA0D7-2C09-4C85-8466-CA74248EBAB2.jpeg

They sometimes spend hours together.
DACC7684-0B75-4838-92D5-8DB68FEA271F.jpeg
644C2187-7DA0-4F0B-BB5D-B5FDBD60BDF8.jpeg

She even gives it kisses but maybe she is really just hoping it will turn into her Prince. :lol:
C4F32B28-25E1-4092-ACF6-A4A05C21B4B8.jpeg

Maybe the frog just wants to be a cat?:lol:
26669A4D-55EB-433B-BBE3-75BC8AFDD610.jpeg

Peace!
4DA75A1A-1750-421F-8D53-84C626436852.jpeg

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
How absolutely adorable and unique of your cat to like a tree frog 🐸! Has anyone seen the cat that is loving this dolphin and the dolphin loving the cat back? It’s amazing!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How absolutely adorable and unique of your cat to like a tree frog 🐸! Has anyone seen the cat that is loving this dolphin and the dolphin loving the cat back? It’s amazing!
I’d like to see the dolphine and kitty! The relationship between Banjo and Froggie appears to be mutual as well. The frog comes inside at every opportunity. Banjo protects it from the other kitties. This has been going on for the past year. I set up a frog house by the door for Winter so on warm days Froggie can come to the glass to sit with Banjo. She checks for him every day. I gave her a Froggie figurine for the days he can’t come out into the cold and that really perked her up since she missed Froggie. It worked. Lol She even sleeps with it.
C9B0DAA7-A9E2-4896-8299-95894A32BED2.jpeg
4EDBC70D-2B35-49EB-8B78-E522AB1F773D.jpeg

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow 😮 that is truly a wonder!! Who knew? Right? Just go to YouTube and type in dolphin and cat and it pops right up. n24hour (I think) has a really good version of it...