If you woke up tomorrow morning and your cat had turned into another species, what would it be?

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thread title says it! Based on your cat's personality and antics, if you and your kitty woke up tomorrow, and your kitty turned into another species of critter... what would it be?

If Rain became another critter tomorrow, she would most definitely be a ferret! She is always climbing into stuff, she hides out and "attacks" our ankles, she eats everything in sight, she loves to burrow under the covers and climb anything she can! Definitely a ferret, minus the... "muskiness"!

What would your cat be if they jumped species? 😁

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith would be a lion but she'd have to be male because she'd insist on having a full, flowing mane to toss around at everyone. :lol:

Sophie would be a black bear cub. She's already got the right color fur. She's very inquisitive and loves to get into everything. She's also very sassy.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive would be an elephant-gazelle. A rare beast that stomps around like an elephant but can leap majestically in the air.

Gohan would be a sniper. I know it’s not a species, but he definitely waits a long time before making a precise and deadly move.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CC would be a donkey, because I usually call him a synonym of such :lol:
Baby Girl would be a monkey, or a gecko, or anything with strange climbing abilities, and Queen Bee would be a little panther. The others would be a herd of buffalo. They stick together, eat together, and if they hear a noise they don't recognize they run me over and head for safer and greener pastures.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did you ever see that show where some Brazilian family lived with full-grown tigers in their home? It was crazy, but I guess they had raised the tigers ever since they were cubs... the guy worked with the big cats and rented them out for ads, shows, and whatever else. I like tigers, but I'm not sure I'd wanna live with a kitty who could take my head off with one swipe of his or her paw, LOL. Not to mention the "mattress hog" factor, it's bad enough with these little domestic cats... :eek2:

My cat Tiger would probably be a tiger, but Crackhead would definitely be an inner city crackhead, LOL. Phoenix would be some elegant creature, maybe a gazelle, while Boots would be... hmm... a hippo? She has this weird waddling walk which somehow reminds me of hippos, but I've never seen her in water, LOL. :petcat:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you ever see that show where some Brazilian family lived with full-grown tigers in their home? It was crazy, but I guess they had raised the tigers ever since they were cubs... the guy worked with the big cats and rented them out for ads, shows, and whatever else. I like tigers, but I'm not sure I'd wanna live with a kitty who could take my head off with one swipe of his or her paw, LOL. Not to mention the "mattress hog" factor, it's bad enough with these little domestic cats... :eek2:

My cat Tiger would probably be a tiger, but Crackhead would definitely be an inner city crackhead, LOL. Phoenix would be some elegant creature, maybe a gazelle, while Boots would be... hmm... a hippo? She has this weird waddling walk which somehow reminds me of hippos, but I've never seen her in water, LOL. :petcat:

Remember Sigfield and Roy?

That sounds like an interesting show, I would just remind everyone involved to always be aware of what those animals can do- its called 'healthy respect'.