I Want To Introduce Freddie!

Jammer1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everybody!
Ive been here a month ago with a sad story that happened to us and as i promised i come back with our new little(medium sized) cutie Freddie! My name is erez and im from israel and i live with my girlfriend.
My girlfriend fed this little guy since he was a cub and now we decided to take him home. He is 6 months old and he loves our home! We took him to the vet and He is in perfect shape. He has a beautiful 98% black 2% white fur. We made a little mouse for him and he played like for ever.
So there he is!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS, Jammer1 and Freddie! Freddie is such an adorable, handsome boy! :)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi. Welcome to the site. Enjoy looking around. Freddie is a handsome boy with a beautiful glossy coat. Post lots of photos of him as he grows.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back to TCS! :wave3: Glad you brought Freddie home and he is thriving. You may want to post a few more pics on the Fur Pictures & Video Only thread. :greenpaw: I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome back, and a big welcome to little Freddie. I'm so happy that he found a forever home where he will be loved and cared for. Thank you for saving a street cat. It takes special people to open their hearts and homes for strays.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jammer1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all! Its fun to have such a worm welcoming.
The funny thing is he is not acting like a stray at all! He is so confident and easy going and got used to the house so quickly. he is calm too, he doesn't bite hard at all when he plays and really loves to get pet. I will keep you guys updated!

marvel7703

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw, Freddie is so cute! I'm glad he now has a loving home, and you and your girlfriend are enjoying your time with him. Keep us updated on how everything goes, and don't forget to post more pictures! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Jammer1,
46B19F31-87CD-4322-A7EA-6B511D45F555.png
I remembered you and also a warm welcome to Freddie.

He’s such a lovely cat :lovecat::lovecat4: There’s a special thread for him here Black Cats Only

Do post more photos of him and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Freddie is adorable. :blackcat: Thank you for giving him a home. :catrub:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Freddie and Jammer1! :dazzler: How kind of you to take in this sweet kitty. :redheartpump: