I think my cat is a bombay

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, so my cat is a black cat, I didn’t think much about this but I think she might be a Bombay I don’t know for sure but she is black with a little dot of grey-ish white color on her chest, I’ve been doing research into it, and here is what I got from it
Bombay cats have certain signature looks to them, some of them are Bombay cats have a shorter nose then a normal black domestic short hair, they also have rounder ears, a black nose, fully black paw pads, a shiny black coat, and they can sometimes have little white-ish marks on their ear tips, chest ect, also some can have green eyes and then some can have copper eyes. If anyone has any other feedback about that it would be helpful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will try to get some good pictures for y’all soon

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I will try to send pictures as soon as possible she is kind of skittish around too much noise and movement, but when she is with me she cuddles me and squirms around too much to take a picture, so I’ll try to get a picture of her when she is sleeping or staring out the window. God bless ❤

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is very affectionate to my family but like I said the noise and fast movement scares her a bit, but she was a rescue, she was about 4 or 5 months old when we rescued her, she is a sweetheart of a cat though. One thing I know about her is she has black paw pads and she does have a very short nose and her eyes are kind of a light copper color.

This was the best picture I could get of her it’s not very good I’ll try to get a better one
EF81DACD-676C-4267-8F4D-D57BCBA83215.jpeg

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, so I have better pictures of her now, I hope I can get even more pictures, I hope this makes it easier to tell.
991B4F70-657D-45D4-A860-B9F93695CDDC.jpeg
24C6B671-7FC9-4E29-BBC5-D04E5D505E02.jpeg
1121570A-0CC2-494F-8FE2-BA32A0B917CE.jpeg

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please if anybody knows, then please let me know. God bless ❤ :please:

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Black domestic shorthair, no particular breed or mix of breeds. Cute kitty, but has no Bombay traits.

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok thanks

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah I thought that maybe, because she has black paw pads and people say that’s the one special signature look about them, and my camera is pretty bad but in the light her eyes are slightly orange-ish colored, so I thought it could be possible, but thank you for letting me know. God bless ❤

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I thought that maybe, because she has black paw pads and people say that’s the one special signature look about them, and my camera is pretty bad but in the light her eyes are slightly orange-ish colored, so I thought it could be possible, but thank you for letting me know. God bless ❤
She is a beauty 😻 I also think she is a dsh black kitty with a locket. 😀