I Taught A Few Tricks To My Cat!

Nala Land

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi everyone!

I don't know why I've never heard about this website, but this is a wonderful community!
We taught some tricks to my cat, Nala and made a video about it! A long distance boop that she does is so precious and I just really wanted to share with you all <3 Hope you guys like it! We have more videos on the Youtube channel and planning to post more, so if you liked it please check it out! (: Let me know if your kitties got a few tricks! Would LOVE to see them.

Felinediablox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is too sweet! And cats are so smart wow. I will definitely check out more of your vids. My Lili does not really know any tricks, but somehow, she learnt that if I say ouch during a fight with my hand, it hurts me. When she hears ouch, she immediately stops biting and scratching.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nala Land

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is too sweet! And cats are so smart wow. I will definitely check out more of your vids. My Lili does not really know any tricks, but somehow, she learnt that if I say ouch during a fight with my hand, it hurts me. When she hears ouch, she immediately stops biting and scratching.
awww how sweet is that! She doesn't want to hurt you! Such a sweet baby

Nala Land

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats ? Tricks ? :flail: :crackup: :lol:
that's what I thought before I started actually trying to teach some tricks (: But surprisingly cats learn tricks really well too!

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i taught my cat tricks too! she gives me her paw and kisses! :catrub:people think cats are dumb but you just gotta be patient. it didnt take too long either.

Nala Land

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i taught my cat tricks too! she gives me her paw and kisses! :catrub:people think cats are dumb but you just gotta be patient. it didnt take too long either.
Awww you trained your cat to give you kisses! How sweet and lovely! I know people are always surprised to see cats doing tricks but cats are so smart!!!

Last edited:

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the kiss trick took longer than the paw trick but she got. cats are smart when they want to be, they have a on and off button lol