I Never Knew My Cat Breed, Help Me Find Out Please

bunnns

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! So 2 months ago i had to put my cat to sleep after 5 years of being with me :bawling: , she was adopted and i always knew she was really special but never tried to find out what breed she was, she was a feral cat or maybe her past owners left her behind :(. Now when i look at other cats i always look for her but i don't know what breed she is.

Could you please help me?
She had long hair, an unusual spot pattern, big and a little bit fat hehe, she had curly hair down her stomach, and a bit of long hair on her cheek/whiskers area :redheartpump: she was beautiful. Thank you very much to everyone.
IMG_2639.JPG
IMG_5076.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG
IMG_6940.JPG

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a gorgeous beautiful cat she was!!
I think she had some Turkish Angora in her, but maybe there will be other members who have more ideas.
RIP darling girl :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bunnns

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a gorgeous beautiful cat she was!!
I think she had some Turkish Angora in her, but maybe there will be other members who have more ideas.
RIP darling girl :rbheart:
Thank you very much! :lovecat:

JennKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think it coat pattern looks like a Calico. I think it has a little bit of Japanese bobtail blood in her. I'm pretty sure she's a Calico

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
what a sweet looking kitty. she looks like a calico point domestic shorthair to me b/c her color is mostly on the head and tail (i'm no expert). i'm so sorry for your loss. :rbheart:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
And the breed? Unless anything else is proven, its of course domestic long hair,
DLH. Some may say medium hair, but its not that important.

If she is a look alike to some recognized breed is another question, interesting to speculate about. :)