I Need Help Asap

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
im really freeking out i dunno what to do well im going in vet in morning i juss need some one explain to me how serious is this im going in vet in morning im just freeking out she not even year old drop blood was found in litter box she started meowing when she went to litter then came out then went back like 3 times im really worried HELP!!!! She seem to be calm sleeping now but i cant sleep im really worried i hope she not in pain i hope she ok is she goin be ok ...... just check well she sleeping there blood im freeking out

Attachments

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Please don’t freak out as yet and try to keep calm. We can’t really tell you what’s wrong with your kitty.

Please bring your kitty to the vet ASAP! Show them the photos too when you are there.
Before you bring her to the vet, keep your kitty comfortable and see if she’ll eat and drink. Your vet will be able to tell you what’s wrong and we hope her well.

Please keep us posted after the visit to the vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im goin to vet but u thinking shouldnt wait he going tell me go 24 h hospital it emergency ? Or what is goin happien worse case

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This sounds like a UTI. Since this a female I think it is fine to wait until morning. If this were a male cat it would be different. If there are crystals present a male cat can become blocked and that is an emergency. Because of the difference in anatomy female cats are able to pass those crystals without becoming blocked.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went to vet he didnt seem to worried about it he gave me some thing for her i have give her it once in morning once at night allso i got bring in stool sample when i get chance this week to check for anything wish me luck bring up uti but i dont think so because he stick something up there and there was no blood so it not uti honestly im not dr i dont even no what it could be all i know is im worried im see what he says he thinks i got change foods any ideas thanks guys