I`m Confused With The Animal Communicator

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, My missing cat has been missing for 1 month 1 week & 4 days. I have done everything as much as I could. Recently, I talked to one of the animal communicator here in India. There are few here in India and very expensive too. He told me that my cat is alive and it is catching mice, he said my cat could be about 2 km away in NE direction from my home. I have looked for that place for 2 days but could not find it. And also he gave me this chant to say in evening for 15 days to call for my baby cat to come home or if he can`t come home, to show in my dream the place where my cat is. After 2 or 3 days after saying this chant I had dreams continuously for 2 nights about my cat but the only problem is that in both of my dreams I saw that my cat is dead. In one dream I saw that me and my sis found that my cat is lying dead in a water drainage but when we tried to bury him we saw he start breathing. Second dream is that I saw myself getting a written notice that I have been informed that my cat is dead due to some attacks by dog or human not sure in my dream, I have cried a lot in my dream that night till I cried in reality also my husband told me so. Now, I`m so confused whether to continue with this animal communicator or not as he said my cat is alive and I had dreams that he is dead. Please anyone give me advice. Sorry for the long post. But if I don`t post it long it will not be clear to everyone who is reading.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello JoyceB JoyceB

I'm sorry that your cat is missing. When one of my cats went missing I talked to an animal communicator as well. In my opinion these people don't know anything about where are missing cats are. I think they just take advantage of people who are in a sad and desperate situation to make money out of them.

Do you have Pet Detectives in your country? I think if you have money to spend on looking for your cat it would be much better to spend it on someone who will actually go out and look for your cat, rather than on someone who claims to be able to communicate with lost animals.

Have you tried offering a reward for any information about where your cat is? A reward might encourage other people in your neighborhood to help you look for him.

I'm sorry you are gong through this, losing a pet is really heart breaking.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry that you cat is missing. Ah, animal communicators. As with any "psychics," there are a VERY few who appear to have a genuine ability, and a WHOLE BUNCH who are willing to pretend to have it for personal gain. I can't say for sure which one this is, but I will say that there is a very good chance that the dreams are your mind making pictures of your fear. I wouldn't let JUST that put me in despair. Do you have photos of your cat? Can you make posters and put them up in your area?

There have been many cats here on TCS that have been missing for far longer, and who have come home. Praying that this is true for you, as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello@norachan
Sadly, We don`t have pet detective here I don`t know about other States in India but I`m talking about the only place I live, which is a very small town. People here do love animals but not so dedicated like I do.What can I say about my place, there are also some people who do not love pets at all as they ate dogs I don`t know about cats. There is this one association for stray dogs started last year but sadly that also ended up recently last week due to lack of funds. Each morning I woke up I felt so sad to count the days of my baby`s missing. I think I `ll never see him again as I have had 6 cats in my life 4 of them went missing & 2 died. Those who went missing none of them returned. I feel like I will not adopt cats anymore in my life as when they go missing like this I felt like a puzzle of my heart has been taken away from me.

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Norachan Norachan
Oh! I forgot to tell you that I have mention in my fliers about the reward and have also offered to all people I met personally in searching for my cat.

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello@Mamanyt1953
I have bought ads in two of our local newspaper, I have printed fliers for more than 200 copies. I have gone to the woods near my house in Day 1, 2 & 3 but nothing.I have gone door to door knocking in some houses not all but posted fliers in every wall of every corner around my house. The Last but not the least is I spoke to this animal communicator.But he can`t give me such information so that I can get my cat back. May be you`re right about my dreams it might be because I`m thinking so much. And about this animal communicator even I`m confused whether he is genuine or not but I don`t know I`m not finding the place he told me. I looked in all direction not only NE direction of my home as he said. But one thing I forgot to share is that he haven`t ask the fees yet. As I told him that I`m looking for the place as of now but the truth is that I I think I`m losing hope.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Don't give up hope JoyceB JoyceB

Two of my cats went missing for over 6 weeks. One of them was spotted by a farmer in his fields. She was only about a mile from home, but didn't know which way to go. When we went there and called her name she came running up to us.

The other cat got out one day. I spent hours walking around and calling her, but saw no sign of her at all. Then one morning she managed to find her way back.

How old is your cat? Is he neutered? Is he an indoor only cat or is he allowed to go outside?

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953
Sorry I was not finished but by mistake I press the button enter. Let me conclude. I don`t have anymore money to speak to another animal communicator and if i risk also what if the other one also is not genuine and I just have to pay for worthless.

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Norachan Norachan
Yes, I used to imagine alone that one day he will come home or I`ll find him but its difficult in an area like my place. Everyone think he is dead somewhere, I wish he will return & prove everyone wrong. I missed him so much. There is not a single day that I will not cry & I will not think about him. He is 24/7 on my mind. Yes he is neutered. He is 1 yr & 10 months. He is outdoor access cat. He do go outside but do not go far and always returned every 15 - 20 minutes. He would always sit on the dining table while we were having food he knows the exact time when its time to have food. But that morning he did not come and sit in the dining table, at that moment I understood something is wrong.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are in my heart. I know yours is broken. He may come home yet. Here in the USA, the thought is very much to keep cats indoors for their own safety, and they are very content with an indoor life. Other countries have other traditions about animal care.

We'll keep hoping, and we will be here for you.

JoyceB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953
Thanks for being with me in hoping for his return. I also wanted to keep him indoor but he always wanted to go outside so I thought being a cat does not understand that I`m doing it for his safety he might be thinking I`m torturing him. But I don`t understand one thing some people don`t bother about their cats they just feed that`s all. No attention whether they are home or not or unhealthy or whatever it is they just don`t bother at all but still their cats live a long life, healthy and don`t go missing. But I, I am concern about their mood, health and even when they go outside I used to call them back in every 15-20 minute. Before I go to sleep, I used to make them go to sleep first. I don`t let them go outside at night. In short I`m concern about everything about them but my cats go missing or if they don`t go missing they died. What is this? I hate it.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What is it? Well...you have a great big heart and a deep, loving soul. Not everyone does. But wouldn't you rather be you, really? Instead of one of those people who just doesn't care? Yes, it hurts more, but there is SO much more joy along with it! You cannot protect yourself from hurt without cutting yourself off from joy, you know. :hugs: