I"m back, they lost me

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
so glad to hear that they are all feeling better - what a relief!!!

hehe sounds like you have a fun household at the moment with the dog driving you crazy
oh I shouldnt laugh should I?

but the main thing everyone is doing good - so pleased to hear that

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Lois,

I'm glad you're doing okay. I was "lost" in the downtime as well. I thought you'd like to see these posted again...pictures of you and your babies!

Lois (halfpint) & one of her babies:

...and a few more of her beautiful babies:

Enjoy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TY
you for putting them back on, I am still trying to get it right, I have some of Dunkin the one I am keeping so sometime to day I will try again, If I get time between the cleaning, decorating my tree and 55 other things

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well finally all 12 of th ferals are done, altered, tested shots and wormed
And they are so spoiled, I am so glad because between them all coming down with the sneezes but nothing more, me being sick, the Holidays and what ever else kept us slowed down we finally made it

They are good kitties to. And now trying to find homes for them all except the two I am keeping, I wish I could just keep them all but my allegries have been so bad for 3 months I don't know how I managed, must be
I have felt overwhelmed at times and full of joy just seeing them play and eat, there were 6 females and 4 males so I guess we managed to keep quite a few litters from being born
a couple of the are probably almost 2yrs old and the rest are 6 to 8 months , what a relief just getting them through all of it, and myself I didn't realize how much it really takes to do it, but that was alot to take on, many nights I felt depressed hopeing I did the right thing
because I didn't feel good about taking them and putting them in an enclouser, but they have never tried to get out. They are still timid somewhat but not so much around me. They eat good they play alot and they are so funny, I hope I can find them wondeful loving homes and I know I will
when they go, this has been an trying yet great experience and I will never forget any of them, I made a promise to myself and them to just do it and I know I will feel good when they have someone to Love them.
So we will go the rest of the road now..

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww..that is GREAT news. Please keep us posted on how it goes placing the rest of the cats.

Katie