I lost my baby and I can't stop crying

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anticipating must be so very difficult. We hold your hand this weekend.:grouphug:
Tx for kind thoughts. I made the appt as I did not want to wait til he howled with pain. My friend said, she waited too long, and her cat began howling and screaming, and she had a prob getting to an emerg. vet.

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tx for kind thoughts. I made the appt as I did not want to wait til he howled with pain. My friend said, she waited too long, and her cat began howling and screaming, and she had a prob getting to an emerg. vet.
Same with me. I was surprised with the yowling in the night, then vomiting and more yowling and I KNEW it was time. They are so good at hiding pain. But she couldn't stand to hide it any longer and was pleading for release. You are making the right decision.

backwoodsvet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So so Sorry for your loss of Bernadette, she was a great looking cat, please live with the memory that you gave her 20 years of a great life that she would not have had without you..............

EnelradSedir70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will be in your shoes on Monday, Jan. 15, to send my Moki over the rainbow bridge. You were lucky to have 20 great years...my Moki is only 7...diagnosed w. lymphoma, which is engulfing his body in less than 3 wks.
I'm sorry to hear about Moki's aggressive lymphoma. I have had one cat with it, Skeet, and he lasted about three months, and eventually it impacted his kidneys and heart. 7 is way too young, it's so unfair. Thinking of you and your precious Moki.

Darlene and angel Gigi

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rest in the sweetest peace Bernadette. You gave that sweet beautiful baby a wonderful and long life! She will always be with you. Over time the pain will decrease, allow yourself to grieve. :angel:❤❤‍🩹

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mainsoda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will be in your shoes on Monday, Jan. 15, to send my Moki over the rainbow bridge. You were lucky to have 20 great years...my Moki is only 7...diagnosed w. lymphoma, which is engulfing his body in less than 3 wks.
Ah Hudson, that sounds terrible. I'm sorry about Moki. That's way too young and I do feel extremely lucky to have had 20 really great years with Bee. Good luck today with your difficult thing you do out of love.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mainsoda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks again everyone on this thread. The pain is so sharp and you have helped me endure it with the kindest of compassion. I always thought I was a loner, but I have to humbly admit that it turns out I am not. The strength of the love from my Bee kept me afloat much more than I ever realized.
IMG_2709.JPG

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah Hudson, that sounds terrible. I'm sorry about Moki. That's way too young and I do feel extremely lucky to have had 20 really great years with Bee. Good luck today with your difficult thing you do out of love.
I cancelled my ....goodbye...appt at vet. Felt I needed more time w. Moki. I finger.feed him, he drinks from fountain, and today, after a 5 ml. dose of dulcolax, he finally pooped. ( Not a firm tootsie roll, but not watery either.) Seems the 6 days of pectalin had clogged him up. I will contact vet for the eternity.shot, if he stops purring, and shows discomfort.

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I cancelled my ....goodbye...appt at vet. Felt I needed more time w. Moki. I finger.feed him, he drinks from fountain, and today, after a 5 ml. dose of dulcolax, he finally pooped. ( Not a firm tootsie roll, but not watery either.) Seems the 6 days of pectalin had clogged him up. I will contact vet for the eternity.shot, if he stops purring, and shows discomfort.
Here he is today

Attachments