I Just Stepped On My One Month Old Kitten...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ash-Lyn901

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know. But, she did small exercises to checks if his bones were broken. And no bones were broken.
Then my mom told me they did something to check if his organs were okay so yes, the either did and x-ray or something else I don't know about? But all results were pretty good and he's okay.
He's walking and being playful now, but he went to go to bed sometime ago and his mother will nurse his siblings and him soon.

Ash-Lyn901

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great news, and sounds like the vet was thorough.

Did you ask about the neutering?
Yeah. I did, my mom said she'll neuter all of our cats soon. We can't handle kittens much anymore with 3 cats and 10 kittens. Since ginger gave birth to 7 but sadly 1 passed away since she moved them. We put blankets in the places she would regularly move them so they keep warm and not get cold. We're gonna neuter them right after the kittens find a safe home. I'm glad we have a close vet here. Thanks for asking!

playerdark

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is good news and I am glad you made a responsible decision with the cinema and all.
In the future please pay more attention to your surrounding. You seem to be young so you have to learn a lot in life. One thing that takes some people years or decades to realize is something that we learned in Sesame Street when we were kids: "What's going to happen next?"
Always anticipate what may happen next based on your actions. Pay attention where you walk with a kitty with camouflage around.
You showed a sense of responsibility and I hope the kitty will grow up and have a good life with you!

Ash-Lyn901

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is good news and I am glad you made a responsible decision with the cinema and all.
In the future please pay more attention to your surrounding. You seem to be young so you have to learn a lot in life. One thing that takes some people years or decades to realize is something that we learned in Sesame Street when we were kids: "What's going to happen next?"
Always anticipate what may happen next based on your actions. Pay attention where you walk with a kitty with camouflage around.
You showed a sense of responsibility and I hope the kitty will grow up and have a good life with you!
Thank you! And we've found a room that'll fit them in the house. I'll look around when I run and walk now to not hurt the babies. And thank you! We're going to find them a good home soon. We're only giving them to the people we know so nothing bad happens to them but again, Thanks!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep the kittens with their mom until they are at least 10-12 weeks old, and make sure the new owners plan to spay and neuter!