I Has An Expresshun!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a cold this last week, and for the first time really since we adopted her, miss Vi came in and snuggled next to me (only to steal my body warmth that is. In amongst enjoying the sweet moments (you know, between the shredding) I somehow captured this elegant moment :DView attachment 241760
:fear::help: :running:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory - Good for you for volunteering in the rescue community! As to wanting them all, I get that - these two sweeties can come and live here any time they like!
All of the hopeful little faces break my heart. It’s very hard for me to volunteer there. I worry about the ones that aren’t adopted, and I worry about the ones that are adopted. (“Lady, if you aren’t good to BB [Finn, Sage, Kiri, Bear, Maggie, Shadow, Jack, Buffy, Serena, etc.] I will hunt you down and hurt you.”) But they are well cared for at S1, and no one is in a cage. They have cat trees and hidey holes and scratching posts and a large screened porch. There’s a separate room and patio just for FIV+ cats. (Oh, Thor, Sunny, Midas, and Doodles, you dear, sweet boys.) And if no one adopts them, they have a home for life there. I see these cats and know their stories, and I wonder about the future of the human race. And then you come here to TCS and you feel better.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
All of the hopeful little faces break my heart. It’s very hard for me to volunteer there. I worry about the ones that aren’t adopted, and I worry about the ones that are adopted. (“Lady, if you aren’t good to BB [Finn, Sage, Kiri, Bear, Maggie, Shadow, Jack, Buffy, Serena, etc.] I will hunt you down and hurt you.”) But they are well cared for at S1, and no one is in a cage. They have cat trees and hidey holes and scratching posts and a large screened porch. There’s a separate room and patio just for FIV+ cats. (Oh, Thor, Sunny, Midas, and Doodles, you dear, sweet boys.) And if no one adopts them, they have a home for life there. I see these cats and know their stories, and I wonder about the future of the human race. And then you come here to TCS and you feel better.
:purr: :catlove: :dancingblackcat: :catrub::rock::kiss:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean about all the little faces! Also the part about, I will hunt you down! Lol Every time I let one go I worry. It is hard so, thank you for doing what you do! Gotta tell you that without people like you, places like S1 and people who adopt, what I do would be even more difficult than it is. I am picking up the ones who didn’t find you. Just remember that the human race will be okay as long as there are still people like you out there. TCS shows us both a very positive and cat loving world. Banjo is sending a smile and a “high five” to you, your kitty friends and all the kitty lovers out there! :wave2::rock:
627DE5C7-A47A-4CA3-99E4-1C58923819BD.jpeg

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I know what you mean about all the little faces! Also the part about, I will hunt you down! Lol Every time I let one go I worry. It is hard so, thank you for doing what you do! Gotta tell you that without people like you, places like S1 and people who adopt, what I do would be even more difficult than it is. I am picking up the ones who didn’t find you. Just remember that the human race will be okay as long as there are still people like you out there. TCS shows us both a very positive and cat loving world. Banjo is sending a smile and a “high five” to you, your kitty friends and all the kitty lovers out there! :wave2::rock:View attachment 242026
Hi Banjo, you cutie! High five back atcha!

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Tangent: "YOUR recliner! YOUR recliner??? How 'bout MY recliner. Funniest thing I've heard all year!!! YOUR recliner! :crackup:"

We never learn, do we? The Spouse was sitting in Lily’s chair. “You’re gonna be sooorrrryyy,” I said. Lily glared briefly, then launched herself onto his lap.

He was warned. He was given an explanation. Nevertheless, he persisted...and got a lap full of hot tea.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We never learn, do we? The Spouse was sitting in Lily’s chair. “You’re gonna be sooorrrryyy,” I said. Lily glared briefly, then launched herself onto his lap.

He was warned. He was given an explanation. Nevertheless, he persisted...and got a lap full of hot tea.
:lol:

They sure know how to claim space, don't they?

Tangent AKA Recliner Hog, the sequel: "Now that you remember who the recliner belongs to, time for another nap!"