I Has An Expresshun!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird - Lovely kitties - and congratulations on hitting Post #1,000 to this thread!
wow! A thousand great posts on this thread! I tip my hat to the great mind that started this thread. It is a favorite of many! Myself included. This thread is fillied with delight and laughter. It doesn’t get better than that!:salam::clap2::clap::thanks::rock::goldstar::worship: Just loving it!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! A thousand great posts on this thread! I tip my hat to the great mind that started this thread. It is a favorite of many! Myself included. This thread is fillied with delight and laughter. It doesn’t get better than that!:salam::clap2::clap::thanks::rock::goldstar::worship: Just loving it!

Moo Shu: "Tread was my ideas!!!"

mooshuxi.jpg

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So my little friends it was at this very moment when I was totally riveted, that the big Magpie swooped down and pecked me right in the back of the head. It left a mark. And when I turned around to try and grab it and the one I had been watching hit me in the back of the head also. Always be wary of the attack from above! Some of those birds are mean and fight back. It all looks like fun and games until someone get a beak in the head.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my little friends it was at this very moment when I was totally riveted, that the big Magpie swooped down and pecked me right in the back of the head. It left a mark. And when I turned around to try and grab it and the one I had been watching hit me in the back of the head also. Always be wary of the attack from above! Some of those birds are mean and fight back. It all looks like fun and games until someone get a beak in the head.
Quite coincidental! Kitties have a way of warning us of rear attacks but I didn’t know they could do it through thecatsite! Lol I hope you are recovering from the wound and the sneak attack! I bet Nimbus ( kitty in the picture)would have loved to chase that Magpie away for you.