1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Iris: So Mom put this nice little cave here this morning with a comfy towel, and I’m really enjoying it. But it suddenly occurs to me that I’ve seen this thing before and I’m getting a bad feeling about it.
DA79B8AB-5736-4524-841E-AC1B1DFCA482.jpeg

* Shhhh. V. e. t. *

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
DUDE. She just scared the HELL out of me. I share a garage/storage room with the people who live upstairs. Bc i live in a small apartment, on weekends when im up late i'll lock the door to outside and let her go run around in the garage-theres nothing that can hurt her and she likes going out there, jumping on the shelves, watching outside through the grate. When i need her back in i rsttle the treat bag.

But tonight, she didnt come.

I rattled and rattled-no kitty. Came back in, searched apt, go back out-rattle bag. Its dead silent, i should at least be able to hear her move. I hear nothing. Im like oh my god.. is there a way out i dont know about? Look all through the garage, no kitty, not a sound of her hiding, nothing. I carefully go outside making sure she doesnt slip by me, and look around, rattling treats and calling her name. Im trying not to cry. Nothing.

I come back in, and shes perched on the hood of the car looking at me like, 'sup?

Have you ever been simultaneously so relieved and also wanted to strangle someone?

So yeah. I still dont understand where she was, but her garage priveleges are permanently revoked.

This is the face of naughtiness.
20180906_180726_002_01.jpg

Last edited: