I Has An Expresshun!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don’t think these need a caption :flail:
No they don’t but I could not help what popped into my mind! These pictures are priceless!

How about........
Did you just say what I thought you said?!?!?
You did NOT just say that!
You know I’m going to have to tell your mother!
With or without captions, I am cracking up! Great shots echo.rory.noodles echo.rory.noodles
Please take more! I love your shots and your kitty!

echo.rory.noodles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No they don’t but I could not help what popped into my mind! These pictures are priceless!

How about........
Did you just say what I thought you said?!?!?
You did NOT just say that!
You know I’m going to have to tell your mother!
With or without captions, I am cracking up! Great shots echo.rory.noodles echo.rory.noodles
Please take more! I love your shots and your kitty!
Lol!! That is so her personality too. So sassy and prissy.

Thank you! I work from home so I’m lucky to get to spend all day, every day with these funny cats. They all have their own personalities. I definitely take lots of pictures of the three of them lol! :lol2:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol!! That is so her personality too. So sassy and prissy.

Thank you! I work from home so I’m lucky to get to spend all day, every day with these funny cats. They all have their own personalities. I definitely take lots of pictures of the three of them lol! :lol2:
Then, by all means, more please! I am still grinning. I check this thread a whole lot! It is one of my absolute favorites. I would love to see more. Those were so great!!!! Hehehehehe! I guess the expression did say it all if her personality spoke out so clearly! Perfectly captured on camera.