I Has An Expresshun!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont think that little bird is going to last long .
V verna davies , I almost spewed my coffee out when I read this! :flail:

mama africa mama africa , Now to see Missy occupying your laptop as if it were a certainly ordinary thing to do, I am really trying to hold it together. :flail: Speedy sends a hug right back to you! :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="raysmyheart, post: 4517774, member: 81114]

mama africa mama africa , Now to see Missy occupying your laptop as if it were a certainly ordinary thing to do, I am really trying to hold it together. :flail: Speedy sends a hug right back to you! :hearthrob:
I have a spare laptop, in case she refuses to give it back.

View attachment 218123[/QUOTE]

mama africa mama africa - That's an amazing expression! Missy clearly has great self-control - if I kept pens and pencils out in the open that way, Moo Shu would have them all over the house in a matter of minutes - seriously.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a spare laptop, in case she refuses to give it back.

View attachment 218123
mama africa mama africa - That's an amazing expression! Missy clearly has great self-control - if I kept pens and pencils out in the open that way, Moo Shu would have them all over the house in a matter of minutes - seriously.
.[/QUOTE]
Gypsy's an eye glass earpiece and ink pen chewer. We have a deal she gets the Ipad mini for her videos and leaves the Chromebooks for us.