I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh... but if it's sitting there all pretty waiting for you when you come back from work won't that be great!? And, it will make your day go by so fast just thinking of it waiting to greet you!
(or it might make the day take longer.. but shhhh I didn't say that!)
Thanks Jill......I really didn't need that, lol!!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Thanks Jill......I really didn't need that, lol!!!

sorry if this sounded short.... I didn't mean for it to.....but that really does add length to my wait, lmao!!!!
I have to torture someone, my DH tortured me and it was sitting under my tree!

I hope you do get it soon though. (You're at work now aren't you?
)

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I have to torture someone, my DH tortured me and it was sitting under my tree!

I hope you do get it soon though. (You're at work now aren't you?
)
I think I'd have killed mine...of course, mine is a darksider like me so no problem there.

Yep, I'm at work....cold, sleepy and want to go home though, lol! Hmmm, it's snowing outside......isn't that a good excuse to go home for the day, just in case my package comes.....don't want it to get snowed on....yeah, that's a good idea!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think I'd have killed mine...of course, mine is a darksider like me so no problem there.

Yep, I'm at work....cold, sleepy and want to go home though, lol! Hmmm, it's snowing outside......isn't that a good excuse to go home for the day, just in case my package comes.....don't want it to get snowed on....yeah, that's a good idea!!
Sounds good to me!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We may need one or two Secret Elves.
If anyone is willing to volunteer, please PM me.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Sorry I haven't been able to post-life has been waay to busy!!

Anyhow Goldycat is my SS!! And I have several pictures but alas with dial up I will have to post in a couple of days when my connection speed increases a bit (the weather really affects it)

Anyhow my cats and their Virgina cousins have already scattered the many mousies in the package. Peanut brittle being consumed, the cat magnet handing on the kitchen door, another toy Bender has claimed as his, the native american ornament high on the tree out of all 6 of the cats reach! A church cookbook being read by my sis and mom as well.

Well done!!
Ahem! Just how slow is your dial-up connection?
I'm still waiting to see pictures.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted but my internet is being a pain. It decides where and when I can go anywhere - and hasn't liked TCS since before Christmas.

Today I can get on and post - no piccies though - I messed up when taking them and they didn't turn out real good.

After some prowling and a pm confirmation my 2009 SS was Jessy.

I got some lovely (long gone) chocolates, a calendar from England, a really nice coffee mug to add to my collection and a great cookbook for my slow cooker - as I still haven't replaced my oven - it will come in very handy. Actually haven't tried any recipes yet as the weather here is a bit too hot for cooking anything.

The kitties, and the dog, got treats and have enjoyed them very much.

We were all spoilt and thoroughly enjoyed our gifts.

Thanks again Jessy.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

From the list, I see that butzie, lmunsie, Jessy, KittKatt, Paulena, Snake_Lady, tierr0, vampcow, and zorana_dragonky have received their SS gifts but have not been acknowledged as senders.
ACutally my SS did get her gift and did acknowleged it but for some reason she never made the list! My SS was Jack31.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felineorc

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted but my internet is being a pain. It decides where and when I can go anywhere - and hasn't liked TCS since before Christmas.

Today I can get on and post - no piccies though - I messed up when taking them and they didn't turn out real good.

After some prowling and a pm confirmation my 2009 SS was Jessy.

I got some lovely (long gone) chocolates, a calendar from England, a really nice coffee mug to add to my collection and a great cookbook for my slow cooker - as I still haven't replaced my oven - it will come in very handy. Actually haven't tried any recipes yet as the weather here is a bit too hot for cooking anything.

The kitties, and the dog, got treats and have enjoyed them very much.

We were all spoilt and thoroughly enjoyed our gifts.

Thanks again Jessy.
Everything sounds really cool! Let us know how some of those recipes turn out!

Originally Posted by lmunsie

my SS also got their gift, but has been away from TCS since the 22
They are keeping the partying going on and on and on!!! That would keep me away!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a long day so I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw a couple of packages in the mailbox.

My replacement elf sent them to me. Darcy immediately went for the handmade yarn. I wouldn't let her have it because I love it so much! The necklace is also gorgeous - the pic doesn't do it justice! Both gifts are green, blue, and purple as well as handmade.

Thank you so much

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That necklace is gorgeous! Love the colours.
Big meanie, not letting Darcy play. And what else is yarn good for besides cat toys?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Today was a long day so I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw a couple of packages in the mailbox.

My replacement elf sent them to me. Darcy immediately went for the handmade yarn. I wouldn't let her have it because I love it so much! The necklace is also gorgeous - the pic doesn't do it justice! Both gifts are green, blue, and purple as well as handmade.

Thank you so much
Gorgeous!!

Do you know who your replacement SS is?

To me the hand woven yarn is a clue. I seem to remember someone here getting a loom a while back. Not sure what a loom is for really, but it has something to do with wool.